Custom Application Profiles

Discussion in 'Rivatuner Statistics Server (RTSS) Forum' started by Dale7G, Oct 24, 2009.

1. Dale7G

Dale7G Member

GPU:
    GTX 770m 3G
    Perhaps someone would be kind enough to help me set up a custom profile for specific applications.

Im looking to increase the gamma level when starting individual applications, namely games.

I was told rivatuner can do this.

Any help would be greatly appreciated.

Thanks

2. stangowner

stangowner Guest

GPU:
    2xMSI N550GTX-Ti Cy II OC
    In the target adapter section of the main tab, select the target adapter/display and click the customize button. Select icon with the rainbow dispay. Set your gamma level and save it as a profile. Then on the launcher tab, click plus, regular item. Give it a name, enable associated color scheme and select the profile you just made. Enable associated application and browse for the game's .exe. You can also select to restore settings after terminating application. You can give it a hotkey at the top right, or launch it from RivaTuner's systray icon. Just use this launcher item instead of the games regular shortcut. RivaTuner will apply the color scheme and launch the game for you.

3. Dale7G

Dale7G Member

GPU:
    GTX 770m 3G
    I can get as far as the adjusting the gamma via the slider, but I dont see anywhere where I can "save as" a profile.

was there a problem with the install?

am i missing some functions ?

4. boogieman

boogieman Ancient Guru

GPU:
    MSI GTX 1080X
    Save is the symbol that looks like a floppy disk. Hover over symbols to see their function.

5. Dale7G

Dale7G Member

GPU:
    GTX 770m 3G
    " Save is the symbol that looks like a floppy disk. Hover over symbols to see their function. "

oops

ty