Crysis 3?

Discussion in 'Games, Gaming & Game-demos' started by Stone Gargoyle, Feb 20, 2012.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. charliehamster

charliehamster Maha Guru

GPU:
    PNY GTX-1070
    Lots of style but little substance. Just my opinion.

2. Strikerx80

Strikerx80 Ancient Guru

GPU:
    eVGA 980 Ti SC +120/+300
    pc version should look much better than crysis 2. waiting for farcry 3 and this to throw at my 670! :infinity:

3. signex

signex Ancient Guru

GPU:
    Asus TUF RTX 3080
  4. Gaizokubanou

Gaizokubanou Maha Guru

GPU:
    Sapphire HD 7970
    Man that crash/damage modelling for car is awesome. Granted car parts looked a bit 'jello' like, but still miles ahead of anything else I've seen til today.

5. Hirantha

Hirantha Master Guru

GPU:
    EVGA 980ti Hybrid (BEAST)
    hahah me too, My cards are on vacation when i play the games they have today. Waiting for Farcry3 and Crysis 3

6. RossCorp

RossCorp Master Guru

GPU:
    EVGA 570GTX SLI
    Great video! I'm a sucker for great physics, I used to love screwing around with the vehicles in the original Crysis. Looking forward to something fun again Crytek! (And something to keep these peeps with Kepler SLI rigs happy) :nerd:

7. Xzibit

Xzibit Banned

GPU:
    7970 Windforce
    New screens in 1080p
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]

8. Xzibit

Xzibit Banned

GPU:
    7970 Windforce
    New info:
    Source
    And another pic:
    [​IMG]

9. ElementalDragon

ElementalDragon Ancient Guru

GPU:
    eVGA RTX 2070
    really looking forward to that bow....

10. Xzibit

Xzibit Banned

GPU:
    7970 Windforce

11. signex

signex Ancient Guru

GPU:
    Asus TUF RTX 3080
    Pfff why do they never release the demo to the public? :(

edit: Please tell me thats PC version? Cause the textures look amazing, if thats console its god damn impressive! :banana:

Last edited: Jul 26, 2012
  12. putty

putty Ancient Guru

GPU:
    Saffire AMD R9 285
    This will be much much fun:) I quite liked all Crysis games. Seems to me this is going to be the best one yet!

13. signex

signex Ancient Guru

GPU:
    Asus TUF RTX 3080
    Yeah was thinking the same way, didnt really liked Crysis 2. First and Warhead are there best before Crysis 3.

Hope they release a demo early. Crysis 1's demo i could play many times and not getting bored.

14. Damien_Azreal

Damien_Azreal Ancient Guru

GPU:
    Gigabyte OC 3070
    Shows how diverse the people following this game are.
    I personally think Crysis 2 is the best and that Crysis is an ungodly boring tech demo, and that Warhead, while better... is still incredibly dull.

15. HamsterCrispy

HamsterCrispy Master Guru

GPU:
    GTX 650 Ti SSC
    The new bow weapon better kick ass. I mean sure a bow is cool but when paired with the Nanosuit it just may be too "technologically mismatched"

16. KodY

KodY Master Guru

GPU:
    Sapphire 280X Vapor-X
    Seems Psycho has a new voice... doesn't fit him very well (actor tries to hard to get the accent right IMO).

17. MrBozack

MrBozack Master Guru

GPU:
    Gigabyte 7850OC Windforce
    I played the first Crysis on my 3870X2. It ran on low res, high details. I never completed it. I found the whole thing beautiful but redundant compared to other shooting games at that time. I never bothered with Warhead or Crysis 2 due to my ageing hardware problem.

However, I just bought the Crysis bundle in the Steam Summer Sale. £9.99, I think?

Anyway, I've got to say; I really am enjoying Crysis 2. It's an unpopular opinion - but tough guff.

I don't think it's boring, though the Alien AI is a little weak. The story isn't that great, granted. Crysis 2 is a little bit linear, but well worth the time, effort and money. It's hardly as linear as Dear Esther! However it's still very fun to play and incredibly good to show off to your mates!

The graphics are fantastic with HQ Ultra DX11. I'm sorry but as-if consoles in 2012 could do this L.O.D with a steady frame-rate. I don't feel shafted by Crytek in the slightest. I'm not going to "Cry" to much about he fact he releases multi-platform.

Another bonus; it plays pretty smooth with only one 7850.

The best part? I'm even playing it with XBOX 360 controller just to annoy the whiney "ooooooh it's a console port" crowd. :flame:

So yeah, I'm looking forward to Crysis 3 now. The screenshots posted look amazing. I might even go and pre-order it now!

18. Calmmo

Calmmo Ancient Guru

GPU:
    You're playing with a game pad to annoy others then not because its better. So that means you actually like kb/mouse better then!

I challenge you to a online match, me on mouse, you on gamepad. I win?

Anyway, sorry for the trolling, i just love doing it

I came here to say i too found the new psycho voice disappointing

19. Redemption80

Redemption80 Ancient Guru

GPU:
    GALAX 970/ASUS 970
    I've saw videos of people coming top of the board in BF3 using a gamepad, god knows how they manage it as while i find a controller more comfortable, i just can't be in the slightest bit competitive with one, but i do spend 4-5 hours a week gaming, and 40-50hours a week working on a mouse/kb.

Not keen on the new Psycho voice either, but it's nothing that is important to me as the game itself actually looks much better than i was expecting, maybe i don't have to give up on FPS's after Far Cry 3 is out after-all.

20. mohiuddin

mohiuddin Master Guru

GPU:
    GTX670 4gb ll RX480 8gb
    are they ingame shot!! aren't they photoshopped!!

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.