CRYORIG Shows H5 Coolers and RIMS Fan Concept

Discussion in 'Frontpage news' started by Hilbert Hagedoorn, Jun 4, 2014.

1. Hilbert Hagedoorn

Hilbert Hagedoorn Don Vito Corleone Staff Member

GPU:
    AMD | NVIDIA
    CRYORIG, innovator of PC thermal peripherals is releasing a whole new line of single tower coolers as well as an innovative case fan concept. The CRYORIG H Series will for the first time feature CRYOR...

CRYORIG Shows H5 Coolers and RIMS Fan Concept

2. BLEH!

BLEH! Ancient Guru

GPU:
    Sapphire Fury
    I like this, looks rather funky.

3. Vandrell

Vandrell Guest

GPU:
    8GB
    Hopefully CRYORIG becomes more available as time goes buy. Love their design and fan color scheme. And a 6 year warranty which is the same as Noctua.

4. scoter man1

scoter man1 Ancient Guru

GPU:
    MSI GTX 1070ti
    I can't get excited about anything they release. Last time they said the R1 Ultimate would be release in the US. That never happened. The only place I could get it right now is ebay for about 200 bucks. In conclusion, I can't believe anything they say about releases.

5. TheSarge

TheSarge Guest

GPU:
    EVGA RTX 3080 TI FT
    It all looks good, but so do Zalman's cylindrical heat sinks, and we all know how under-performing and noisy those are. Looks aren't everything.

I kinda like being able to replace the fan bearing and/or blades without taking the whole fan off, but I can only think a of a handful of applications where this would be of any use. And what with it being proprietary and all, I just don't see myself buying this. Not now anyways.