CRU BlackScreen

Discussion in 'Computer Monitor Forum' started by HawkingFornutela, Jul 2, 2021.

1. HawkingFornutela

HawkingFornutela Guest

GPU:
    GTX 1660 Ti
    Hi, im trying to help my friend who doesnt know too much about pcs to get stretch res without imput delay, i was trying with CRU but it just blackscreens ever, i think im doing all the steps well but it stills blackscreen when i choose the monitor mode i made with CRU, the final step does not work for me, when i "restart64" the monitor shows the standard resolution (1080p@60hz), and the detailed resolution becomes native res but i cant use it because when i try it gets blackscreen, please help me.

2. rflair

rflair Don Coleus Staff Member

GPU:
    5700XT
    What monitor?
    What you wrote is very confusing, what are you trying to accomplish? Sounds like you're trying for a higher resolution then the monitor can output.

3. HawkingFornutela

HawkingFornutela Guest

GPU:
    GTX 1660 Ti
    Sorry, i dont speak english very well, the monitor is MONITOR GAMING ASUS VG258QR 24.5' FHD 165HZ/G-SYNC COMPATIBLE, im trying strech resolution, (1725x1080@165hz)

4. rflair

rflair Don Coleus Staff Member

GPU:
    5700XT
    The resolution seems doable, but considering it's an LCD the scaling would look a little ruff, the black screen I think had more to do with to high a refresh rate (165Hz). Use the Nvidia or AMD software, you never mentioned what GPU he has, create a custom resolution and refresh rate there and try.

5. HawkingFornutela

HawkingFornutela Guest

GPU:
    GTX 1660 Ti
    When i use Nvidia Control Panel to get strech res it works, the GPU is Gigabyte 2080 Ti