Crossfire r9 270x

Discussion in 'Videocards - AMD Radeon' started by Bruhmoment, Aug 29, 2019.

1. Bruhmoment

Bruhmoment New Member

GPU:
    2x r9 270x
    Hey guys, do any of you have similar setups? I'm trying to play gta 5 and nfs payback with it and there is insane stutter and sometimes reflection flickering that makes the game unplayable. I'd greatly appreciate it if you could share any experience or tips that may be able to fix the probelm.

Thanks!

2. The_Amazing_X

The_Amazing_X Master Guru

GPU:
    Red Devil V64
    I had a similar setup with hd 7870 GHz , it's the same gpus basically. You have to change the crossfire options and see what's the better option. Also you need a good CPU to run 2 gpus . If you have something really old ofc. A 270x it's similar to a gtx 1050ti +-.

3. Bruhmoment

Bruhmoment New Member

GPU:
    2x r9 270x
    Thanks for the reply, I've got a 4690k running stable at 4.5ghz so I'm pretty sure there isnt a bottleneck. Ive tried different crossfire profiles but they all stutter the same or even worse. The brands are different and so are the BIOSs, but do the BIOSs have to be the same?

4. The_Amazing_X

The_Amazing_X Master Guru

GPU:
    Red Devil V64
    No, but keep the clocks the same.

5. Undying

Undying Ancient Guru

GPU:
    Aorus RX580 XTR 8GB
    Seeing how crossfire days are over you should probably just get rid of them and get a single gpu. For only 100$ rx570 would be much faster and without issues.

The_Amazing_X likes this.