1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

Creator Ready Drivers - GeForce 419.67 WHQL CRD driver download & discussion

Discussion in 'Videocards - NVIDIA GeForce Drivers Section' started by kurtextrem, Mar 20, 2019.

1. loracle

loracle Member

GPU:
    1050ti

cause a stable 60 fps is enough, and a 2080ti is like a ferrari, and over priced only rich people can get it, also when playing with gtx1060 at ultra settings on 1080p there is no difference with a gtx 2080ti or minors,
    and finally 4k with a stable 60 fps right now you must have 2* 2080t to reach it, and the majority of people dont have 4k monitors or tvs.

2. sapo_joe

sapo_joe Master Guru

GPU:
    Gainward RTX 2080
    People are complaining... For me the more drivers, the better!!

Back in 2000s we had like 3 or 4 driver leaks IN A WEEK... And Quadro drivers also installed without need to modify the .infs..... You just had to choose the card equivalent to your Geforce card... LOL

I loved it... :nerd

Shataan and lucidus like this.
  3. RavenMaster

RavenMaster Maha Guru

GPU:
    1x RTX 2080 FE
    Getting BSODs with this 419.67 creator's driver on my RTX 2080Ti. Uninstalling it then re-installing 419.35 fixed the probs.

4. Party Poison

Party Poison Maha Guru

GPU:
    Rtx 2080Ti

I dont work nights and build my pc for " enough "

I want my pc to do 3440x1440 and 1440p 165hz with the best graphical settings I can get.

even if its a single player story game, 1440p ultra with a locked 144fps is a much better experience than 1080p 60fps.

chispy, fry178 and eGGroLLiO like this.

5. Khronikos

Khronikos Master Guru

GPU:
    EVGA SC2 1080ti
    Well the 2080ti is still one hell of a card, and easily the best card of the bunch. Sure, the pricing is ridiculous, but it always is on the top end. For me the series is okay. I would never personally invest in it, but if you were out for a card I could see it being decent.

6. jwb1

jwb1 Master Guru

GPU:
    MSI GTX 1080 Ti
    This is new and the message is not clear. But this driver is the most recent and should be installed if you want latest. GRD will likely get more frequent releases than CRD. In most cases, GRDs will be what you want to have installed, but in this case this CRD is considered best right now.

7. tensai28

tensai28 Maha Guru

GPU:
    2080ti MSI X TRIO
    Not really. I sold my old card to be able to buy it and I definitely don't consider myself rich. Went for the 9600k instead of 9900k to save money because it's all that's needed to maintain 60fps in games. No one says you need a 2080ti to play games but please stop calling people who buy them Ferrari driving billionaires. Just makes you come off as jealous.
    Not sure what you are trying to say here but I don't think anyone is buying a 2080ti for 1080p but there would be a difference if you turned on ray tracing. I realize not all of us care about ray tracing at this stage. A few more generations later, it will be a lot more practical and standard. Therefore it makes more sense to buy this card for higher resolutions or refresh-rates.
    Actually you only need one 2080ti. Mine's doing just fine at 4k and 4k tvs are pretty standard now. Depends on where you live but it's getting harder to find HD tv's now. Monitors are mostly all lower res but there still are some 4k monitors.

8. fry178

fry178 Maha Guru

GPU:
    MSI 1080 X@2GHz
    @loracle
    your clearly mixing arguments just to say the ti/20 series is crap, when its not.

1. just because YOU think 60 fps is enough, doesnt mean everyone else does.

even that above +120 fps isnt really needed (outside competition level etc),
    you clearly never experienced anything more than "basic" gaming, as just going up to 75 fps makes a huge difference (much smoother).

btw not everyone is playing mine craft.
    im running a 32"@1440p/60 hz, and cant even max out the settings in siege
    on a gtx 1080, running oc to 2ghz.
    so much for your "1060 is enough" part.
    and its actually much nicer to run it at 75 Hz (fast sync and fixed fps limiter),
    than 60, except i would have drop display color from 10 bit to 8 bit (which i need for non-gaming stuff) or i would be playing at higher fps.

2. price has nothing to do with the products capabilities, which improved over previous gen as expected, only changes its value for "you".

i have no problem calling Nv stupid for the price tag the card has, or the fact that the 2080 only comes with 8gb of vram, so i wont upgrade,
    but so it is the case for others as well, and (hopefully) Nv lost enough money this time, and wont repeat that crap in the next 2-3y.

still doesnt mean im gonna whine about that i wont/cant pay +800$ for a gpu, nor about the fact most companies are working to make money (not a charity),
    nor wont i sour it for others, that have the money to do so.

Last edited: Mar 22, 2019
    AuerX likes this.
  9. SpookySkeleton

SpookySkeleton Member Guru

GPU:
    GTX 1080
    @loraclee

If you are happy with your gpu what are you doing here?, go play your games, you just sound like a jealous people, most likely the same people that told me i wasted y money on my 1080 because i'm using it for 1080p, who cares if i buy a 2080ti for 480p let people enjoy things, i don't have a rtx or want really, (actually i bought one but i got a refund because mine was a bad gpu and the seller din't had more) but you won't be seeing me talking crap about rtx series, at first i had my doubts too because of the price, but seeing now what they offer and they are paving how games are going to be seen in the future i think they are worth the money.

endbase likes this.
  10. loracle

loracle Member

GPU:
    1050ti
    i never said that rtx 2080ti is crap, its a misunderstanding, my opinion is that 2080 ti on 1080p above 60 fps there is no difference even with 1000 fps ( no graphic difference), so a middle range card do the job and you can save about 500 bucks, and on 4k 60fps a 2080ti still not enough to play at solid 60 fps so you need an sli so + 800 bucks, open your mind dude its just marketing, think about it.

11. loracle

loracle Member

GPU:
    1050ti
    Relax dude, i never said that rtx 2080ti is crap, its a misunderstanding, my opinion is that 2080 ti on 1080p above 60 fps there is no difference even with 1000 fps ( no graphic difference), so a middle range card do the job and you can save about 500 bucks, and on 4k 60fps a 2080ti still not enough to play at solid 60 fps so you need an sli so + 800 bucks, open your mind dude its just marketing, think about it.

12. endbase

endbase Master Guru

GPU:
    MSI GTX 1070 Gaming
    Upgrading to windows 1903 and check out WDM 2.6 performance nvm still 2.5 with this driver

Last edited: Mar 22, 2019
  13. phixionsvk

phixionsvk New Member

GPU:
    GeForce 1060 / 6 GB
    Is there no support for notebook GTX 1050 Max-Q? Can't install on my MSI PS63 Creator notebook.

PCI\VEN_10DE&DEV_1C92&SUBSYS_126C1462&REV_A1
    PCI\VEN_10DE&DEV_1C92&SUBSYS_126C1462
    PCI\VEN_10DE&DEV_1C92&CC_030200
    PCI\VEN_10DE&DEV_1C92&CC_0302

Can anyone pls edit the .inf file for me so I can install?

14. SyntaX

SyntaX Member Guru

GPU:
    Gainward GTX 1080
    Just because you and your eye dont see any differences above 60 FPS doesnt mean that others do not see it. I can not even understand how you cant see that. High FPS with G-Sync just makes it perfect, that's not possible with 60 FPS. There are two possibilities. First you never had a System+Monitor that can stand high FPS, or your eyes are not able to see that. That has nothing to do with marketing.

15. CrazyGenio

CrazyGenio Master Guru

GPU:
    Msi rtx 2080ti trio
    @loraclee
    weren't you and that palpatine profile picture guy that told me i was being a troll for buying a 1440p monitor and wasting my money because 1080 and 1440 had 0 difference and i should better buy a 20 inch 1080p monitor?, so many time past since then and you are stilll poor. Sad you are still trolling people with you poor argurments.

If you can't buy one, good, wait for the next gen, or go to amd, idk what suits you better.

16. metagamer

metagamer Maha Guru

GPU:
    Palit GameRock 2080
    Any resolution at 60fps against 120fps+ is night and day. Try a 144hz+ monitor and game at 120fps or more and then cap the fps to 60fps. It'll feel like crap.

SyntaX likes this.
  17. AndiWandi

AndiWandi Active Member

GPU:
    Strix 2080 Ti OC
    Come on dude, he might be wrong but that's really uncalled for.

18. fry178

fry178 Maha Guru

GPU:
    MSI 1080 X@2GHz
    @loracle
    well you said the ti is useless, not mentioning 1080 res at all.
    and again, if ppl have the money to buy a 2mil veyron to drive 500ft in the morning to pick up a latte at starbucks, i wont say the veyron is overpriced/marketing.

i dont know anyone that would buy a ti to play at FHD, except with high fps, where the ti is actually making sense.
    especially if i look at ppl that own one, they all have gsync monis anyway, and steady 60 doesnt matter.

that you say the ti is not capable of steady 60hz is related to the type of game and/or fps as well.
    for something like R6 i 4k, sure, but im playing most of my older games with maxed out AA in nvprofiler running @5k and 60hz locked without trouble (ut3/nfs/f1).

if someone thinks they need a 1200$ card to play minecraft at 1080p and has the money for, good doesn't change the product perf or quality.
    and no one will buy stuff just because of marketing if they dont have the cash, so dont blame companies trying to sell their products. they dont force you to buy nor do they open your wallet.

so i recommend for the future type a bit more detailed info, and no one will think your trolling.

19. lucidus

lucidus Ancient Guru

GPU:
    GTX 1070
    No blackscreens in chromium browsers yet, finally a keeper since the 417.x drivers.

fry178 likes this.
  20. loracle

loracle Member

GPU:
    1050ti
    First, you'd better wash your eyes its a InSight Mars photo, secundo i never advice you something about a monitor, tercio, i cant trust you if your eyes cant recognise a mars picture, and finally, its not a question of poor or rich, im just giving my opinion thats all, relax.