1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

Creating Preset

Discussion in 'nVHardPage' started by Bushman46, Nov 20, 2002.

1. Bushman46

Bushman46 Guest

I need help in creating a preset. I can't seem to get mine to load or even show up when I try to point to it.:mad:

2. Matuus

Matuus Master Guru

GPU:
    ZOTAC GeForce 8800 GTS 512 MB GDDR3
    ::

Its not so complicated.

SAVING

1.- start nVHardPage
    2.- adjust your settings for OpenGL and Direct3D
    3.- open preset manager
    4.- into text box (left from SAVE button) type name of your preset
    5.- if you want to start aplication (game) after loading preset, press LOAD APP. button and select aplication/game (exe file).
    6.- press SAVE button

first way:

1.- start nVHardPage
    2.- open preset manager
    3.- from combo box (right from SAVE button) select your preset

second way:

(double)click on your preset file in any file manager (like Norton Commander ...) or explorer.
    Presets are saved in this folder: nVHardPage_folder\Data\Presets ("C:\nVHardPage\Data\Presets") with *.ndf extension.

p.s. excuse my english :)

3. fibonaccov

fibonaccov Guest

Thanks Matuus,

Let me thank you for this great program - simple, powerful, convenient and neat :)

I do have 1 question/request - I've created presets and this is fine but I was wondering if it is possible to have a preset for an application which will keep different GPU overclockability settings for each preset...For instance, I'd like to be able to play Q3 with a different OC than Morrowind (more demanding); so when a preset is saved, does it also save the current OC for the card at the time the preset was saved?
    If it is not implemented, it would be nice to have (convenient) - have not really tested to see if loading a preset would also OC the card...

Thanks,

--fibo

4. Matuus

Matuus Master Guru

GPU:
    ZOTAC GeForce 8800 GTS 512 MB GDDR3
    Version 1.01.9b do not support presets with O/C info. But this is great idea, I add this feature in future.

Matus Paculik - creator of nVHardPage

5. fibonaccov

fibonaccov Guest

I come from ATI and used to run rage3d tweak - one of the cool feature is "Support for per-game profiles and per-game clock speed settings" - check the link above - it should not be too hard to add and would be very convenient...

Thanks again,

--fibo