1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

CPU C2D temp in HW monitor? ver 2.06

Discussion in 'Rivatuner Statistics Server (RTSS) Forum' started by Burgurne, Feb 27, 2008.

1. Burgurne

Burgurne Master Guru

GPU:
    MSI Gaming GTX980Ti
    After upgrading to Rivatuner 2.06, I can't find the plugin to HW-monitoring where i can see the temp of my Core 2 Duo CPU (E6850). I used to send this to the display at my G15 keyboard, and this I used when testing OC.
    Is it still possible to get a CPU temp readout to the display, and if YES, then how do I do it?

2. boogieman

boogieman Ancient Guru

GPU:
    MSI GTX 1080X
  3. Burgurne

Burgurne Master Guru

GPU:
    MSI Gaming GTX980Ti
    No, I know how to get the display to work, I'm just missing the core temp from core 1+2 from the CPU. The cpu.dll that is present in Rivatuner 1,06 can only do this:
    This plugin provides CPU clock and CPU usage hardware monitoring data sources. The frequency and usage can be optionallly calculated via either standard or high-resolution timer.

I miss the temp-option in this plugin. Before I had readouts from core 0 and core 1 (funny enough core 0 was almost 2° warmer than core 1)

4. Unwinder

Unwinder Moderator Staff Member

Download C2DTemp plugin

5. Burgurne

Burgurne Master Guru

GPU:
    MSI Gaming GTX980Ti
    :bang::cry: I'm soooo stupid.
    Yes, now it is working. Thanks for the help, mate!