COVID Vaccine - Pfizer

Discussion in 'The Guru's Pub' started by dk_lightning, Apr 29, 2021.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Mufflore

Mufflore Ancient Guru

GPU:
    Aorus 3090 Xtreme
    I agree.
    Not to demean what is happening in other countries, India are suffering pure hell!
    100's of thousands catching it per day and deaths off the scale.
    What is reported will be only part of the picture.

2. TaskMaster

TaskMaster Maha Guru

GPU:
    MSI Suprim RTX 3090
    I've had 2 of the Pfizer vaccines. 1st I felt just lazy and second I felt quite unwell.

Vaccines are a necessity and it's, sorry to say, but completely moronic to not take it if you have the option to. Sure, you're entitled to not if your country permits it, but for the love of god if you can and have no objection then please do get it done.

@Mufflore very well said. In my country (UAE) we are sending as much aid as we can. It is a very sad situation for India and my heart goes out to them.

3. KissSh0t

KissSh0t Ancient Guru

GPU:
    ASUS RX 470 Strix
  4. Noisiv

Noisiv Ancient Guru

GPU:
    2070 Super
    Does that mean you would NOT gladly die to defend his right to free speech?

:eek:

5. Astyanax

Astyanax Ancient Guru

GPU:
    GTX 1080ti
    there is no such right, never has been.

6. Noisiv

Noisiv Ancient Guru

GPU:
    2070 Super
  7. Astyanax

Astyanax Ancient Guru

GPU:
    GTX 1080ti
  8. Noisiv

Noisiv Ancient Guru

GPU:
    2070 Super
    I thought it was obvious that I was making fun of free speech freakers.
    Or did you really think that 1.DIEING 2.GLADLY for anyone's right to yap is a serious proposition?

PS
    still not convinced. you need to cite the relevant law ending my right to free speech when I enter your house :eek:

DO YOUR REASEARCH realistically boils down to getting yourself exposed to same or similar information streams that you're already consuming, only more. That's how nutjobs are created. That's exactly what the guy in this thread with the funny view of the world has been doing: A RESEARCH. He even listed some of his literature :D

Stop taking sugar you say to OP.
    Funny fact: If you look at the globe you'll see that no one is more familiar with the sugar health risks than those who consume it the most.

Conclusion: INFORMATION by itself does not guarantee nor boosts the possibility of rational outcome.
    That's assuming that information itself is a) correct AND b) understood correctly: what happens when it isn't?

Kevin Mauro likes this.
  9. Kevin Mauro

Kevin Mauro Master Guru

GPU:
    RTX 2070 Super FTW3
    Truth...

I'm not one to gush over quotes but that reminds me of one I am a fan of from playwright Bernard Shaw, "The single biggest problem in communication is the illusion that it has taken place."

Last edited: May 1, 2021
    Noisiv likes this.
  10. Kevin Mauro

Kevin Mauro Master Guru

GPU:
    RTX 2070 Super FTW3
    Not to throw a monkey wrench into anything but REAL ID had been around for some time - the legislation initially back in 05' the implementation sort of staggering along over the years as it wasn't popular and DHS's first head (Janet Napolitano) was a known critic of REAL IDs.

I recall this (REAL ID) specifically because when I was living in New York back in 2017/2018 the city had sent out notifications to its residents at the time about its adaptation of REAL IDs and becoming REAL ID compliant. You could go to the local DMV at the time with your then-current driver's license and necessary prerequisites to exchange it for a REAL ID driver's license. The difference being the REAL ID driver's id was a Federal form of ID I guess?

It must be telling that so many took so long to adopt it and continuously kept filing for all those extensions to put it off until absolutely having to begin mandating it in their respective states. I wish I understood the nuances better.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.