COVID Vaccine - Pfizer

Discussion in 'The Guru's Pub' started by dk_lightning, Apr 29, 2021.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. dk_lightning

dk_lightning Ancient Guru

GPU:
    GTX 1070 8GB
    Had my 1st shot about 10 weeks ago and just had my 2nd yesterday.

The first dose made me some what tired with some sore joints and muscles.

Got the same this time but turned up to 11.

Taken some ibuprofen for the aches and pains but the tiredness... Holy crap.

I cant do anything. Just being awake is exhausting. I tried to lay down for a bit, maybe have a nap but it's not that kind of tired if you know what I mean?

How have you guys reacted to the vaccine? I do have underlaying medical conditions that may be contributing to how I feel and taking a but load of meds for them. (T2 Diabetes & Heart attack)

2. itpro

itpro Master Guru

GPU:
    Radeon Technologies
    Best reaction is no action. I hope, you didn't make a no return mistake. It's like red and blue pill Morpheus offered to Neo. You just took the blue pill. I'd take the red one.

3. Undying

Undying Ancient Guru

GPU:
    Aorus RX580 XTR 8GB
    Im still on hold and not taking any action so far kinda ignoring the whole thing. We'll see if what happens next.

Airbud likes this.
  4. Truder

Truder Maha Guru

GPU:
    Sapphire Fury Nitro
    I've had my first dose of the Oxford-Astra Zeneca vaccine and the day after receiving it, injection site felt like I'd been clobbered by a clicket bat, my joints were aching, I had chills and was very tired, slept most of that day, 3rd day symptoms eased off, it was like having hangover really.

My girlfriend has had both doses of the Pfizer-BioNTech vaccine, the first dose she was really bad with it for two days, like full flu, tiredness, aches and pains, she couldn't do anything, 4th day though she recovered.

My dad on the other hand who is 66, he's had both doses of the Pfizer-BioNTech vaccine and he just had very mild joint ache and a bit of tiredness at the end of the day when he had the injections and was perfectly fine the day after.

It seems younger people generally experience harsher side effects than older people, presumably due to having stronger immune responses which is what makes us feel ill (so I'm told).

5. anticupidon

anticupidon Ancient Guru

GPU:
    Polaris/Vega/Navi
    Sorry to hear that. It's a very serious situation.
    I am not a medic, not qualified to give medical advice by any stretch of imagination. One should not listen to medical advice over the internet.
    But here goes nothing, a shot in the dark.
    I have a friend with T2 diabetes and had some minor strokes. Very lucky until now. Poor choice of words. But his eyes started to deteriorating, had multiple cornea surgical intervention, but his tissue won't heal. Like it wasn't enough. He called me like it was the end of the world.For him, it was.

So, someone (medical stuff, retired) suggested a CAC scan. Calcification of the arteries can be determined by a scan and there is a score which gives you the probability of having an fatal heart attack.

He acted on it, like hey, what I will die twice? So, by some simple things which I'll explain below, he improved a lot in a few months. Like a lot. He's now T1 and tissues slowly start to regenerate. He's far from being out of the harm's way, but he gets better by the day.

So, do whatever it takes for a CAC scan. Beware, in some parts of the world medics will disapprove it, saying it does show real data.
    Make yourself a greater good and know your CAC scan score, it will be the difference between life and demise.

While you do this (or not) increase your vitamin K2 and D3 intake and potassium.
    Also, real Omega3-6-9.
    Stop taking sugars as in drinks and high carbs foods. Sugar and insulin resistance damaged your arteries, not cholesterol. ( DO some research).

Please, don't take my words as gospel, DO your research. And be aware of the following: One healed patient, it is a lost costumer.
    Not everyone acts in your best interest.

Strijker likes this.
  6. zipper

zipper Maha Guru

GPU:
    GTX 680M
    I got Pfizerised two weeks ago (1st). Just got a sore upper arm for two days and had to get some ibuprofen to alleviate.

AsiJu likes this.
  7. tsunami231

tsunami231 Ancient Guru

GPU:
    EVGA 1070Ti Black
    yah I have underlying issues that i dont take meds for, one is seizures, I am sure my cholesterol and bloodpressure are NOT good . they where not last time I had bloodtest and I have not had one 5+ years let a check in equally as along and probably other stuff i not aware of as result. It why I hesitant still to get this vacine, At some point I will but probably not till the end summer at very easliest

8. Airbud

Airbud Master Guru

GPU:
    PNY GTX 1060 XLR8
    yea, me to..also(im scared of needles)

[​IMG]

Undying likes this.
  9. AsiJu

AsiJu Ancient Guru

GPU:
    MSI RX6800XT G.XT.
    Parents-in-law got their first shots recently, don't know which one.

Mother-in-law was basically bed stricken for a few days but she does have underlying conditions.

Father-in-law had just mild cold-like symptoms and one bitch of a headache, as he put it.

Wife got her first shot too (due to work), no symptoms.

10. insp1re2600

insp1re2600 Ancient Guru

GPU:
    3090 Vision OC 24GB
    affects women worse, i felt fine, but fiancee arm was numb and she was nearly bed ridden for days. had lump on arm for weeks, whereas i had no side effects.

11. Raserian

Raserian Member Guru

GPU:
    HD7750
    Dude you are seriously living with UNTREATED seizures, high BP and cholesterol levels? And side effects of vaccine are bothering you more? You either are trolling or you want to die early.

12. anticupidon

anticupidon Ancient Guru

GPU:
    Polaris/Vega/Navi
    @Raserian , just don't pass judgement.
    Everyone is free to do whatever. We can only offer suggestion or advice, and for that alone ,sometimes it backfires.
    People are doing self destructive stuff day in and out. Who are we to judge?
    Drinking, drugs, smoking whatever. And yes, vaccines are bad, mkay!?

13. harkinsteven

harkinsteven Ancient Guru

GPU:
    RTX 3080
    I think you're all NUTS for taking an experimental mRNA gene therapy. This is a bioweapon. Believe me or not but COVID 21 is coming and it will be the result of deaths from vaccines.
    If you think i'm lying then just search bitchute for Bill Gates says there will be 2 pandemics.
    Oh he ran event 201 in Oct 19 simulating a coronavirus outbreak worldwide. Totally not suspicious. /s

Oh and here he is mentioned digital certificates for "vaccinated" a year before they were talked about in the news. So he knew about vaccine passports even before the rest of the world. How can anyone say this wasn't planned.
    [​IMG]

Current deaths and adverse reactions sparsed from CDC VAERS website.

[​IMG]

Last edited: Apr 29, 2021
    itpro likes this.
  14. anticupidon

anticupidon Ancient Guru

GPU:
    Polaris/Vega/Navi
    OK, let's stick to facts and science.
    This thread is begging to be closed.

15. CPC_RedDawn

CPC_RedDawn Ancient Guru

GPU:
    6800XT Nitro+ SE
    Had my first a few weeks ago, Oxford jab. Nothing too worry about if you are scared of needles, felt like someone lightly scratched my arm.

I had a sore arm, nothing too bad, and a little tired and achy. But after a day or so I was perfectly fine.

My wife has now had both jabs and she has had some flu symptoms but nothing major either.

The thing is you are supposed to have side effects. This is the whole point in the vaccine. It triggers an immune system response in your body so that it can create antibodies of its own.

It also doesn't stop you from catching covid19, it's main purpose is to stop the severe symptoms of covid19 (such as hospitalisation and/or death). You can still catch it and you can still infect people. This is why it's so important to have it. The more people that have it, the more chance of a normal society again.

And the reason we have a vaccine so early is because nearly every scientist, biologist, chemist, etc, etc in the world began working on it right from the start. Not to mention the insane efforts of distributed computing like folding@home gaining insane amounts of traffic and becoming the worlds fastest super computer X 10!

But alas we will always have the conspiracy theorists who think Bill Gates is trying to turn them into zombies..... o_O:rolleyes:

AsiJu likes this.

16. tsunami231

tsunami231 Ancient Guru

GPU:
    EVGA 1070Ti Black
    consider what that med did to me grown up and they never helped with the seizure, why the hell would Continue to take them?

And Most med have WAY MORE side effect then what ment to treat and half time those side effect or WORSE. which why i dont take them less I have TO
    That ok I seen New reports show "C19" Vaccines Bottles that had year 2018 stamped on it from multiple new outlets video reports on tv. not sure what one should believe anymore. but everyone is gona have there own opinions on that too.

I know people that wont get vaccine and never will.

17. harkinsteven

GPU:
    RTX 3080
  18. CPC_RedDawn

CPC_RedDawn Ancient Guru

GPU:
    6800XT Nitro+ SE
    It's not like we have already had vaccine certificates for other virus's and diseases to travel abroad?????

Oh wait....
    malaria, measles, mumps, rubella, polio, tetanus, diphtheria, whooping cough, hepatitis type A, type B, Typhoid, and more....

AsiJu likes this.
  19. harkinsteven

GPU:
    RTX 3080
    It's going to be required to do everything. Shopping, Cinema, Gym etc
    This is total control over you. It's the chinese social credit system being rolled out world wide.
    You may deny it now but not for long.

20. CPC_RedDawn

CPC_RedDawn Ancient Guru

GPU:
    6800XT Nitro+ SE
    cool story bro.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.