Counter Strike: Global Offensive (CS:GO)

Discussion in 'Games, Gaming & Game-demos' started by hallryu, May 14, 2012.

1. ramthegamer

ramthegamer Ancient Guru

GPU:
    ASUS STRYX RX 580
    It is, matchmaking is just plain infested, the infuriating thing is that reporting them doesn t do much....

2. Ghosty

Ghosty Ancient Guru

GPU:
    AMD Radeon Graphics
    The last person I reported got banned, according to the notification.

I've only been playing for 22 hours and I have over 500 kills. Seems like most players are really rubbish.

3. ramthegamer

ramthegamer Ancient Guru

GPU:
    ASUS STRYX RX 580
    Rubbish and or cheating

4. Ghosty

Ghosty Ancient Guru

GPU:
    AMD Radeon Graphics
    Why do all the aim bots make the player aim at the ground? Kind of funny seeing it in motion.

ramthegamer likes this.

5. Denial

Denial Ancient Guru

GPU:
    EVGA RTX 3080
    If you're playing ranked you're doing it wrong.

6. Ghosty

Ghosty Ancient Guru

GPU:
    AMD Radeon Graphics
    No just casual. Ranked is even worse, it's pure toxic.

7. ramthegamer

ramthegamer Ancient Guru

GPU:
    ASUS STRYX RX 580
    Matchmaking is a pure mess, blatant cheating that get toggled whenever they feel they are losing, sadd

ZXRaziel likes this.
  8. Ghosty

Ghosty Ancient Guru

GPU:
    AMD Radeon Graphics
    Tried the competitive mode. No death camera so you never know if they are cheating or not. Possible the worse online game I've ever played.

ZXRaziel and ramthegamer like this.
  9. Denial

Denial Ancient Guru

GPU:
    EVGA RTX 3080
    You just have to play on Faceit.

I personally haven't played in a few years now but I don't really recall that many cheaters LE and above, they'd mostly get banned before that - that being said, lots of new & mid-level players would call most LE/Global cheaters because they just assumed anyone quick peaking common spots, wall spamming areas, etc are cheaters. So it's really hard to take people at their word when they say someone is cheating. That's not to say you aren't coming across blatant cheating - but in my experience most people who haven't logged a thousand or so hours into the game would look at a GE player and just say they are cheating when they aren't.

Last edited: Jan 17, 2021
  10. Ghosty

Ghosty Ancient Guru

GPU:
    AMD Radeon Graphics
    I'm not sure why I would install Faceit. Never heard of it before. Strange name too.

11. ZXRaziel

ZXRaziel Master Guru

GPU:
    Nvidia
    The cheating in cs is trough the roof , in 90 percent of the games there is at least one cheater , how can someone get the satisfying feeling of achievement when they win only because they have cheated ?
    Aim bots and see trough walls,
    and hardly anyone complains as most of the players are using it too.
    And its so obvious when you see them aiming at someone's head who is behind a wall as they move .
    I gues most will just think if you can't beat them join them .
    For me its ever so satisfying when I target cheater and manage to send them in to rage by killing them , it's much harder but it can be done as some of them are very bad even with the cheats .

12. Ghosty

Ghosty Ancient Guru

GPU:
    AMD Radeon Graphics
    I like to follow the player who killed me as it gives you a good idea if they cheating or not. The competitive modes is hard work as you have very little time to react and need to know your angles. I end up getting bored and quitting. Mostly because my team keeps running to their deaths round after round. I get low fps so it doesn't help.

ZXRaziel likes this.
  13. ramthegamer

ramthegamer Ancient Guru

GPU:
    ASUS STRYX RX 580
    Is there any way to make the game look sharper without making the colors washed out?
    I have used nvidia sharpening but it just messes with the color palette of the game especially in dust 2 map, im using 4x msaa with fxaa off, but game just needs sharpening and more antialiasing solution..