Counter Strike: Global Offensive (CS:GO)

Discussion in 'Games, Gaming & Game-demos' started by hallryu, May 14, 2012.

1. lucidus

lucidus Ancient Guru

GPU:
    Yeah, so damned boring. I'd rather play Nuketown *SCAM-SCAM-SCAM*.

Got a steam account?

2. Jamie T

Jamie T Master Guru

GPU:
    GPU
    Some of you guys need to learn to read all the reply's.
    Id you did then you would know the game has 5 game modes and even for casual 3 different map pools.

But you don't know cause you didn't read nor play it in ages.

3. hashboyuk

hashboyuk Active Member

GPU:
    EVGA gtx 660 sc
    i played yesterday, got a case drop bought a key got a crap skin and put it on the market straight away

4. slick3

slick3 Ancient Guru

GPU:
    RTX 2070 +85/1200
    As someone who is global elite in MM, and plays in the ESEA-Main league... I can tell you that a week is nothing to master the recoil. If u can master the recoil in a few months from playing CS, let alone 1 week... and you're able to spray someone who is moving, spray someone at a distance, control your spray so it lands on the head of someone playing at a headshot position etc etc, you'll be the next rising talent of CS.

Also the point of spraying is to have more than half of the bullets fired connect, if you're spraying a full 30 clip only to have 5-9 bullets connect... chances are you'd be dead by a more skillful player within seconds.

5. AndreasGuido

AndreasGuido Ancient Guru

GPU:
    MSI GTX 970
    It is pretty hard! Sometimes i finish in positive k/d radio, sometimes i can go 2 kills/10 deaths. Also depends who you play against!

6. ramthegamer

ramthegamer Ancient Guru

GPU:
    GTX 1070 G1 Gaming
    any fix for the screen tearing even when vsync is on, too much input lag when vsync is on, putting the fps_max 120 or double my refresh rate helps a bit, but there is some screen tearing left a bit.

7. IceVip

IceVip Master Guru

GPU:
    RTX 3080
    Eh wut.. I don't have screen tearing if vsync is on nor input lag.

8. ramthegamer

ramthegamer Ancient Guru

GPU:
    GTX 1070 G1 Gaming
    i get screen tearing the moment i put vsync, it's very bad, any fix for this? only game to give me this much input with vsync.

9. ramthegamer

ramthegamer Ancient Guru

GPU:
    GTX 1070 G1 Gaming
    Latest update confirms that cs go will be moving to source 2 engine,about time

10. ramthegamer

ramthegamer Ancient Guru

GPU:
    GTX 1070 G1 Gaming
    This game is plagued with cheaters and prefire hackers....it is literally the worst multiplayer game to play right now,i just had maybe the worst hackers in the game and they even bully u by saying: hacks?? Toggled??just lol....

11. Ghosty

Ghosty Ancient Guru

GPU:
    Vega 3
    Installed it last night. Played a couple of games with some bots. The last game I played there was a Russian with an aimbot. So obvious too. Uninstalled.

12. ramthegamer

ramthegamer Ancient Guru

GPU:
    GTX 1070 G1 Gaming
    The only good thing is that since the new driver 461, gsync i working on my lg24gm79b, while it is a freesync monitor gsync works in nvidia cp, game is so much smoother now

13. Ghosty

Ghosty Ancient Guru

GPU:
    Vega 3
    Is CS:GO free to play? Can't remember.

Also. What's the difference between CS:GO and Counter strike Source?

Last edited: Jan 9, 2021
  14. ramthegamer

ramthegamer Ancient Guru

GPU:
    GTX 1070 G1 Gaming
    Different game altogether...cs go is the latest game, no one plays source anymore, the game is free but u don t get a prime account unless u pay 15 usd

15. Ghosty

Ghosty Ancient Guru

GPU:
    Vega 3
    The maps in CS:GO are way too confusing to play. Source still has loads of servers, plus the maps make sense.

ramthegamer likes this.

16. CPC_RedDawn

CPC_RedDawn Ancient Guru

GPU:
    6800XT Nitro+ SE
    hackers are a problem, but mainly in lower ranked games though. People get stuck in silver 4 rank hell, and they either get boosted by friends or they start cheating. They rank up through MG1 to DMG, its in these ranks and everything inbetween where you will find the most hackers. I played the game since launch and got my way to Global rank, between LE to GE ranks there are very few cheaters. These players just know the maps like the back of their hand, they know a lot of smokes, flashes, they know lineups for prefires (which are not hacks lol), and a lot of people que up in 2-4 man groups so they are more coordinated. Running different setups and plays, this is much harder to fight against with a team of randoms. Also the match making process is based on trust factor, if you ever played with cheaters before (even if you didn't know) you could be running a low trust factor and more than likely be put into games with other low trust factor players. Meaning there is a greater risk of running into cheaters.

If you want a much more none cheater environment they play Faceit Premium or ESEA but be warned the players here are much much more skilled than in normal match making. You still get cheaters in both of these third party apps, but its a lot less and they get banned a lot quicker too thanks to a better more refined anticheat systems.

17. slick3

slick3 Ancient Guru

GPU:
    RTX 2070 +85/1200
    CS:GO MM is just not worth the trouble; although being at SMFC rank - only 1 in 5 games has hackers in them. Valorant did a better job at providing a better anti-cheat system, 128 tick servers, and overall better support without being on a monthly subscription, which is a major reason why most CS players switched over.

ramthegamer likes this.
  18. Ghosty

Ghosty Ancient Guru

GPU:
    Vega 3
    The only way I can tell is if the aim of the other player is targeting you through wood or obstacles before they can see you. Even then it could be just be luck.

19. Ghosty

Ghosty Ancient Guru

GPU:
    Vega 3
    Currently level 2. So it might take a while to get to level 21.

20. Ghosty

Ghosty Ancient Guru

GPU:
    Vega 3
    The cheating in this game is really bad. Seems like every other game has someone trying to hide their cheats but doing a poor job of it.

ramthegamer likes this.