Corebench

Discussion in 'Die-hard Overclocking & Case Modifications' started by vbetts, Jun 1, 2011.

1. vbetts

vbetts Don Vincenzo Staff Member

GPU:
    GTX 1080 Ti
    Corebench is a benchmarking app that is made to demonstrate the real speed of real applications on Windows and Os X. It can bench a single core, or bench all of your cores.
    http://www.wcn.it/CoreBench.html
    [​IMG]
    Edit-Something to note, the mutlicore bench just benches each core separately, just average out the 3 of them for an overall single thread score, or times by how many cores you have for a total cpu core benchmark.

Last edited: Jun 1, 2011
  2. PhazeDelta1

PhazeDelta1 Ancient Guru

GPU:
    EVGA 1080 FTW
    hmmm. interesting. could always add another bench tool to my collection.

3. cecire

cecire Member

GPU:
    PALIT / GeFORCE 8600GT
    this seems interesting! thanks for sharing guru!! i'm gonna try this one out..

one question guru..is it ok if i don't have an aftermarket CPU cooler to do the BENCH??

4. Li4m79

Li4m79 Ancient Guru

GPU:
    2xPalit GTX770 Jetstream
    yep of course it is.... aftermarket coolers are only a real benefit if you are overclocking

5. Sneakers

Sneakers Ancient Guru

GPU:
    Gigabyte 980Ti Windforce
    Just ran the multicore thingie, got all mixed results

One core scored 102399 in maximum performance 12299 heavy applications and 4283 small applications

The other "cores/threads" scored around the 80k-86k mark with 10-11k and around 4k

Gonna try the single core bench also but I guess my HTing might effect those results some.

/edit

Hmm the single core bench scored 176219 maximum, 24777 heavy applications and 4863 small applications

Last edited: Jun 11, 2011