1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

Cooler Master Hyper 212 RGB Black Edition

Discussion in 'Frontpage news' started by Hilbert Hagedoorn, Oct 11, 2018.

1. Hilbert Hagedoorn

Hilbert Hagedoorn Don Vito Corleone Staff Member

GPU:
    AMD | NVIDIA
    Cooler Master introduces two new air coolers from our legendary Hyper 212 line. The Hyper 212 RGB Black Edition and Hyper 212 Black Edition both offer an improved installation process from previous mo...

Cooler Master Hyper 212 RGB Black Edition

2. StewieTech

StewieTech Chuck Norris

GPU:
    MSI gtx 960 Gaming
    Looking good! Still have my hyper 212 plus on one of my systems, its a terrific cooler, very good price/performance ratio.

3. RonanH

RonanH Member

GPU:
    GTX760/2GB
    price of the Hyper 212 is slowly creeping up. They need to be careful, the original was so popular because it was an amazing cooler at a great price. There are a lot more amazing coolers at that higher price point

4. DirkHardpeck

DirkHardpeck Master Guru

GPU:
    GTX 980 Ti
    Absolutely. The old model isn't anything to look at, and these are much nicer looking, but yeah....the point before was you weren't paying for looks. The non-rgb is still a very fair price though.

5. Irenicus

Irenicus Master Guru

GPU:
    Zotac AMP! 1060 6Gb
    Actually it was dethroned quite some time ago now by the Cryorig H7 which outperforms it significantly while remaining very affordable (and looks better IMO).

6. Venix

Venix Master Guru

GPU:
    Palit 1060 6gb
    in this price range i think the scythe mugen is a better option than the 212 !