Control

Discussion in 'Games, Gaming & Game-demos' started by WhiteLightning, Jun 12, 2018.

1. KissSh0t

KissSh0t Ancient Guru

GPU:
    ASUS RX 470 Strix
    Hey now that's cool.. I didn't know that.

--

My first screenshot was when I was fighting a flying guy called Tommasi, this is in dx12 mode... I was trying to take a screenshot of the player character and Tommasi and then noticed the texture on the lady's face and was like wtf I don't remember it looking like that in dx11.

dx12, tommasi is like right above the characters head xD
    [​IMG]

Then started the game back up in dx11 and took the following screenshot, it looks better than the dx12 one.

dx11
    [​IMG]

Then thought I better take a screenshot of dx12 mode in the same spot with the same lighting so I did and it's like the dx11 one again and now I have no idea what was going on haha.

dx12
    [​IMG]

2. Undying

Undying Ancient Guru

GPU:
    Aorus RX580 XTR 8GB
    Indeed what @RealNC said. dx12 exe should be in the folder you dont need epic launcher. When i finished the game dx11 wasnt even an option and it runned fine on amd gpus so i recommend you test both.

3. RealNC

RealNC Ancient Guru

GPU:
    EVGA GTX 980 Ti FTW
  4. Dragam1337

Dragam1337 Ancient Guru

GPU:
    Rtx 3090 Strix OC
    I find that dx11 is generally just better than dx12, as long as you dont get cpu bottlenecked in dx11... probably because nvidia / amd is alot more in control of what happens in dx11.