Connecting "Watch Dogs" to upcoming titles

Discussion in 'Game Tweaks and Modifications' started by Sockenschock, Nov 9, 2014.

1. Sockenschock

Sockenschock Member Guru

GPU:
    Nvidia Gtx 680 2 Gb
    Hello Guru3D Guys,

Do you think upcoming titles as "Assassins Creed Unity" and "Far Cry 4" will improve the modding opportunitys for the Watch Dogs modding community?

I´m just asking, because the game engines are pretty similar and maybe you know more about this. It would be very cool to get some GFX and Physics Improvements thanks to upcoming games.

So, do you know more about this?
    Might it be possible?

Thanks for all comments.

Sockenschock

2. DirtyDan

DirtyDan Master Guru

GPU:
    EVGA GTX 970 FTW 4GB
    Tools will prolly be made for Far Cry 4, Anvil hasnt had any tools in a long time

3. Sockenschock

Sockenschock Member Guru

GPU:
    Nvidia Gtx 680 2 Gb
    Does anyone have any ideas, which features of AC:Unity and Far Cry 4 could be interesting for Watch Dogs modding?

4. Marduk

Marduk Master Guru

GPU:
    gtx 780m

5. CobraCommander

CobraCommander Member

GPU:
    Asus R9290X 4GB
    So far this site and one other have been the only real insight into modding WD and usually by now there would be a lot more information on the subject, but is modding WD just a giant pain or does it have to do with lack of interest?

When it comes to graphics, I like to tweak what I can, but leave the heavy lifting to the people who know better. :) - I like writing game content and entire missions like I've done for Fallout 3 and others, so I'm dying to get my hands on something that will help me in that arena.

I've tried tinkering with the LUA files, injections, etc. and just have had no luck.