Computex 2015: Avexir has its freak-on LED going on (video)

Discussion in 'Frontpage news' started by Hilbert Hagedoorn, Jun 3, 2015.

1. Hilbert Hagedoorn

Hilbert Hagedoorn Don Vito Corleone Staff Member

GPU:
    AMD | NVIDIA
  2. fantaskarsef

fantaskarsef Ancient Guru

GPU:
    4090@H2O
    I like the third and the last ones from the video (being fourth pic and second pic). :)

I wonder if the last vid / second pic RAM are really red, because they look a bit orange on the vid / pics

3. The Laughing Ma

The Laughing Ma Ancient Guru

GPU:
    Gigabyte 4070ti
    Seems like a good place to stick a vid of my rig running this brand of RAM

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=rtwhEpDXtyM

Got these as an upgrade when I went from 8Gb to 16Gb, also decided to go for an increase in speed and so far, as well as looking rather nice with the red theme, I can say they have performed flawlessly, as well as also coming with a life time warranty

Last edited: Jun 3, 2015
  4. Hughesy

Hughesy Guest

GPU:
    MSI Twin Frozr 980
    Looks nice but would be off putting for me, my Mobo has lights that blink with different CPU usage, I had to stop them. My PC is next to my monitor, so would always be in eyesight. I don't mind LEDs, but only a fixed light.

I like the look of them, especially in the video above this post, I suppose as its a slowish transition rather than a blink it wouldn't be so bad.

Last edited: Jun 3, 2015

5. The Laughing Ma

The Laughing Ma Ancient Guru

GPU:
    Gigabyte 4070ti
    They don't distract at all. I can turn the lights off in the room and the lights off in the rig and watch a movie on the monitor and unless you look directly through the case window at the RAM itself you would never know they were there.

6. kosh_neranek

kosh_neranek Guest

GPU:
    Palit GTX 1070@2101 Boost
    One must wonder why stuff like this hasn't been around for years, I know it's just a bling and there were a few in the making but still, it's so cheap to put a few leds on these sticks which are often ridicuolously priced and for years all the modders love lighting.Nice one Avexir