Colorful Shows Three GeForce RTX 3070 SKUs

Discussion in 'Frontpage news' started by Hilbert Hagedoorn, Oct 30, 2020.

1. Hilbert Hagedoorn

Hilbert Hagedoorn Don Vito Corleone Staff Member

GPU:
    AMD | NVIDIA
    Colorful launches three versions of the GeForce RTX 3070 graphics card, all come with a custom and unique design and all are based on a 3-fan cooler consisting of two 90mm high airflow fans and one 80...

Colorful Shows Three GeForce RTX 3070 SKUs

2. Maddness

Maddness Maha Guru

GPU:
    3080 Aorus Xtreme
    I see they're living up to their name.

3. Supertribble

Supertribble Master Guru

GPU:
    1080Ti/RadVII/2070S
    *gets magnifying glass out*

I've never seen a colourful card for sale at the retailers I use tbh. The middle red and white (and black) card looks fine, I guess.

4. jbscotchman

jbscotchman Ancient Guru

GPU:
    MSI 1660 Ti Ventus
    More cards that nobody can buy.

5. Undying

Undying Ancient Guru

GPU:
    Aorus RX580 XTR 8GB
    Should* buy but goes either way.

6. jbscotchman

jbscotchman Ancient Guru

GPU:
    MSI 1660 Ti Ventus
    We get it! You love AMD GPU's.

Undying likes this.
  7. Undying

Undying Ancient Guru

GPU:
    Aorus RX580 XTR 8GB
    True. :p

People should wait to see if rx6800 really beats it like they showed with 2080ti then decide.

jbscotchman likes this.
  8. jbscotchman

jbscotchman Ancient Guru

GPU:
    MSI 1660 Ti Ventus
    Hey I get it. Right now AMD is killing it with their CPU's but there is just one thing holding me back from getting one of their GPU's and that is drivers. It's been an ongoing debate for years and still going. I see far too many people across the internets talking about free-sync issues, black screens, etc than I do with Nvidia cards. I am disappointed with Ampere's launch and I do think 8gb of vram isn't gonna hold up once next gen titles start launching. At this point I'm just gonna hold off on buying anything since my current card is still handling everything I play just fine. Cyberpunk is all over the place, but I think the first real challenge to PC will be Hellblade 2, then I'll make a decision.

9. Undying

Undying Ancient Guru

GPU:
    Aorus RX580 XTR 8GB
    We are all waiting to see how all this unfolds. Nvidia having no supply and amd changing its ways for the better i think many people will consider other options. I can tell you freesync is working and there is no issues with blackscreens or crashes but polaris is polished idk about rdna to be honest, seems its fixed as well from i've seeing. Even the 6700xt will have 12gb ffs this 3070 just isnt looking that appealing. Ryzen/radeon all the way this year, jump in. ;)

10. jbscotchman

jbscotchman Ancient Guru

GPU:
    MSI 1660 Ti Ventus
    No, and that is the problem current gen GPU's are fine with 4-8gb of GPU ram, Your 8gb Polaris is pointless because it doesn't have the horsepower to need 8gb of vram. My 6gb 1660 Ti beats the hell out of your RX 580 even at 1440p. Like I said until an actual next gen game releases, then you should decide what GPU you should buy.