1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

COD:MW2 game play vid

Discussion in 'Frontpage news' started by cowie, Oct 28, 2009.

1. klambre

klambre Ancient Guru

GPU:
    ATI 5870@ stock
    There was kids bulling always, the only diference is what now is recorded in phones and is uploaded to youtube ;)

This give material to tabloids, that is why is a common news today.

2. Redemption80

Redemption80 Ancient Guru

GPU:
    GALAX 970/ASUS 970
    I know that, and my young cousin has alot of goth and emo friends, so they are picked on quite alot, though they bring alot of it themselves sometimes.

Point wasn't on bullying though, but that games can a healthy way to get rid of anger for some, but unfortunately others use them for ideas.

3. Sneakers

Sneakers Ancient Guru

GPU:
    Gigabyte 980Ti Windforce
    Oh and now we finally arrived to the culprit :)

Ideas never killed anyone, guns do.

So you either ban ideas and all forms of insperation ( free media ) and put one big red star on your flag and call it a day, OR you have to discuss gun control. :kind:

4. proFits

proFits Ancient Guru

GPU:
    EVGA GTX 680

5. WhiteLightning

WhiteLightning Don Illuminati Staff Member

GPU:
    GTX1070 iChillx4
    it used to be movies years ago, that gave people ideas. it all shifted from movies to games.
    do you remember that kid that placed his friend on a railroad track , just because he saw it in childs play ?

6. Redemption80

Redemption80 Ancient Guru

GPU:
    GALAX 970/ASUS 970
    :p

I have no opinion on gun laws as i live in country where people would rather stab you to death or stamp on your skull than go to the hassle of getting a gun.

The media always looks for reasons, most need a scapegoat.
    Movies, and now games do take the blame, but don't think we need to encourage them.

You mean the Jamie Bulger thing WhiteLightning, were two kids kidnapped a 2year old boy and put him on a train track, that was blamed on Childs Play3.