1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

CoD: Black Ops 4 Launch Gameplay Trailer

Discussion in 'Frontpage news' started by Hilbert Hagedoorn, Sep 25, 2018.

1. Hilbert Hagedoorn

Hilbert Hagedoorn Don Vito Corleone Staff Member

GPU:
    AMD | NVIDIA
    Activision has released a brand new gameplay trailer for Call of Duty: Black Ops 4 alongside the game’s launch in a few weeks on consoles and PC, with the trailer giving an overall look at t...

CoD: Black Ops 4 Launch Gameplay Trailer

2. Corbus

Corbus Ancient Guru

GPU:
    1080 Strix@2k+/Z35P
    Wish they'd do something about the fact that most surfaces in cod games look like they're made of plastic. The tiger for example looks like a plastic toy that was left in the sun for too long.

3. Robbo9999

Robbo9999 Maha Guru

GPU:
    GTX1070 @2050Mhz
    Ha, I liked the scuttering robot sentry from point 0:34 in the video, seemed pretty cool, but that might just be because it was moving in time with the music! A little bit of everything in this game, many genres, zombies & everything!

4. MK80

MK80 Active Member

GPU:
    Gtx1070
    129.99€ full game??? o_O

5. Jumbik

Jumbik Member

GPU:
    Sapphire Vega 64 N+
    wtf? Like really?

6. vbetts

vbetts Don Vincenzo Staff Member

GPU:
    Nvidia Geforce GTX 960M
    This is for that special version, base game is still the $59.99 price.

tunejunky and airbud7 like this.
  7. MK80

MK80 Active Member

GPU:
    Gtx1070
    It was what I bought (59.99€/39€ key)but if you want the complete game is 129.99 €....

8. vbetts

vbetts Don Vincenzo Staff Member

GPU:
    Nvidia Geforce GTX 960M
    If you want some of the things like a season pass or some of the in game currency, you can buy the deluxe or pro version. Other than that, they just come with bonus maps and different blackout characters. But I will say, greedy AF to charge more for 12 more maps.

tunejunky and airbud7 like this.
  9. Rx4speed

Rx4speed Member

GPU:
    R9 295x2
    I played the Blackout beta and had a blast, but everything in the deluxe for $99 should be included in the base game for $60. Frankly, I wish I could buy just Blackout and I'd pay $25 for that alone. Canceling my BFV order will help. According to the d-bag at EA that quit, I'm too stupid to own BFV anyway.

10. Solfaur

Solfaur Ancient Guru

GPU:
    MSI GTX 1080 Ti GAMING X
    While I did stop playing COD games since about BO1, I can't help it but feel like TreyarchActivision/Blizzard will actually nail it with this one. I'm not a BR fan by any means (on the contrary), but from what others that are have said about the beta, it looks like the game is a good balance pacing/gameplay wise between PUBG and Fortnite. So yeah... congrats to them. The even smarter move would be to make the BR part F2P, they'd make a ton from microtransactions anyway. We'll see if they will fully use this opportunity.

For me one thing is pretty sure though, this time around COD will absolutely obliterate its BF counterpart, both sales and actual game quality wise. In the past they would still win sales, but have so many negative feedback/dislikes that it was hilarious (BF1 vs COD Infinite Warfare) and have BF sort of be the "winner of hearts" or whatever. This time BFV will get all the (deserved) bashing.

PS - COD can do 100 players but BF is still only 64 max?... :oops:

tunejunky likes this.

11. tunejunky

tunejunky Master Guru

GPU:
    gtx 1070 / gtx 1080ti
    to me...wow, the eyes. this is (to me) the most visually realistic CoD to date. yeah that tiger is suffering, but i can't tell you how many games i pass on because of the "uncanny valley" of facial animation.
    well done ActiVision...you may have snookered me back...excepting the overcharging.

12. maikai

maikai Maha Guru

GPU:
    NVIDIA 1070 Ti FE
    This was going to be my first CoD purchase since World at War, then I found out no SP :(