1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

CoD: Black Ops 4 Battle Royale Blackout HR shots

Discussion in 'Frontpage news' started by Hilbert Hagedoorn, Sep 17, 2018.

1. Hilbert Hagedoorn

Hilbert Hagedoorn Don Vito Corleone Staff Member

GPU:
    AMD | NVIDIA
    The open beta phase for Call of Duty Black Ops 4’s battle royale mode, Blackout, has just been launched and here you can find some 4K screenshots from it on Max settings. Call of Duty: Black...

CoD: Black Ops 4 Battle Royale Blackout HR shots

2. cartdog

cartdog Ancient Guru

GPU:
    GTX 1080 Ti H20
    thanks for sharing, these look so good and the game has really got me excited. I haven't played a COD game since MW, that was the tops for me in terms of a COD game. Now after being a Battlefield fan for so many years and seeing the problems with Battlefield 5 I really want to jump over. I just hope that they keep the content flowing and fix the issues they have in Blackout at a quick pace and not leave it too long like in PUBG. Hopefully it will be a standalone game aswell.

3. Fox2232

Fox2232 Ancient Guru

GPU:
    -NDA +AW@240Hz
    Industrial areas look unpleasantly clean/clutter free.
    Nature areas look unpleasantly repetitive even on micro scale.

4. Aura89

Aura89 Ancient Guru

GPU:
    -
    looks like and feels like Ring of Elysium, a free game....

Also, look at that...amazing...1 color with shadowing....grass textures....

[​IMG]

Looks even better when you're proned and the grass is shoved in your face like "HELLLLLLLO! I'm a cutout piece of single-color paper!"

Hard pass.

Last edited: Sep 17, 2018
    Fox2232 likes this.

5. SSJBillClinton

SSJBillClinton Master Guru

GPU:
    1080Ti Sea Hawk X
    Graphics aside, game is legitimately the best Battle Royale I've played. Hit detection is spot on, no lag, a movement system that actually works. Can't wait for the full release. https://my.mixtape.moe/eteffl.webm

6. TeX_UK

TeX_UK Ancient Guru

GPU:
    EVGA 1080 FE
    Worst graphics I've ever seen in a COD game.....

7. -Tj-

-Tj- Ancient Guru

GPU:
    Zotac GTX980Ti OC
    And gameplay is trash too, played one match and never again. Bf5 is same, pass.

8. lucidus

lucidus Ancient Guru

GPU:
    GTX 1070
    I won't bother because you just know it won't last long on PC (and not being on steam makes it easier to hide the numbers) and there's no public beta to try on console lol.

Fox2232 likes this.
  9. vbetts

vbetts Don Vincenzo Staff Member

GPU:
    Nvidia Geforce GTX 960M
    I've heard a lot of great things about it so far. So excited to see how it ends up being.

10. Denial

Denial Ancient Guru

GPU:
    EVGA 1080Ti
    Yeah everyone is sitting in here saying the game is bad for one reason or another but all the friends I know that played previous CODs/PUBG and even Fortnite say it's the best BR they've played. I personally have no interest but I think the game is going to be somewhat successful - especially with BF5 basically being DOA in terms of sales.

Rx4speed likes this.

11. BangTail

BangTail Ancient Guru

GPU:
    EVGA 2080 Ti XC
    You know what, I wasn't going to buy this until I played Blackout.

It is surprisingly good and I have had a great time playing it.

12. vbetts

vbetts Don Vincenzo Staff Member

GPU:
    Nvidia Geforce GTX 960M
    I think after the last 2 lackluster COD releases, people seeing a Treyarch BO again will get them excited. Heck BO3 while no where near being populated as say CSGO still could find a TDM game no problem, and Treyarch still supported it even until 2018 which is very unheard of for a COD game. But MW2 has Xbox One compatibility now, so fite me at rust

13. Rx4speed

Rx4speed Active Member

GPU:
    R9 295x2
    Yep. Its fun and very addicting,. I've never bought a COD game, but that's about to change. To the man, every squad mate I played with this weekend, and I played about 100 matches, said this is the best BR game out, even in beta, unpolished form. This will finish off the slow death of PUBG, and eat into the Fortnite player base.

I just wanna have fun.

14. Astyanax

Astyanax Master Guru

GPU:
    GTX 1080ti
    COD hasn't been any good since 2.

15. Agent-A01

Agent-A01 Ancient Guru

GPU:
    1080Ti H20
    Fortnite is definitely a superior game.

Coming from someone who loves treyarch games, I had a lot of hours in black ops 3.

My opinion on blackout is 'meh'

16. Rihter

Rihter New Member

GPU:
    NVIDIA 1070 8gb
    Played both Multiplayer and Blackout beta, while Multiplayer is indeed meh, Blackout is great (made me upgrade my version to Deluxe). True Battle Royale for adults without cheaters (PUBG) and building (!?) (Fortnite).

17. Agent-A01

Agent-A01 Ancient Guru

GPU:
    1080Ti H20
    What are games for 'adults'.

That doesn't make any sense when the player base for all games are going to be largely populated by young people.
    CoD especially is one of those games.

18. BangTail

BangTail Ancient Guru

GPU:
    EVGA 2080 Ti XC
    There are no cheaters yet (or relatively few as I didn't see any) but you can be guaranteed there will be when the game goes live (and in droves).

There are always a surplus of cheaters in adversarial online games and the more popular the game, the more cheating there is.

19. ImmortalicBrad

ImmortalicBrad New Member

GPU:
    NVIDIA Quadro 6000
    I played a good amount over the open beta for PC, and was very happy with it. The graphics weren't aesthetically pleasing, but I loved the fluent game-play. Fast paced "parkour" movements that reminded me of playing Brink instead of PUBG. A nice change of pace for sure... Only thing I wasn't too happy with was how many shots it takes to kill someone. Especially with their quick healing mechanics. Seems like it'll be mostly mid range combat than long. Gonna wait for proper reviews before I buy.

20. BangTail

BangTail Ancient Guru

GPU:
    EVGA 2080 Ti XC
    Yah, I wasn't a huge fan of the TTK either and one thing that fucks me off no end is having to empty another half mag into someone who is down, that is a really stupid mechanic imho.

I understand that you want a downed player to have a chance, but they take it too far.

When you are down you should take one or two bullets max.