COD 4 Release?

Discussion in 'Games, Gaming & Game-demos' started by mofo65, Nov 6, 2007.

1. NowhereMan

NowhereMan Ancient Guru

GPU:
    GTX 470
    Don't miss :D

2. sunkid

sunkid Master Guru

GPU:
    STRIX GTX 1070 Ti
    Still having problems with jittery performance on my 7950GT PCi-E, using the 169.09 latest beta drivers.

Was wondering if anyone with the 7xxx series gfx is having the same problems.

Please note that the actual FPS is good and the issue is still there, no matter what game settings I am using... It's quite annoying not to be able to play it yet...

3. pedropaulo

pedropaulo Ancient Guru

GPU:
    HD5850
    I´m still delighted how great this game looks and runs. Another thing i believe will become standard in game sis motion capture, wich i believe was used in this game resulting in a very convincing character moves. The way they run , jump or cut wire is superb.

4. twtaylor

twtaylor Ancient Guru

GPU:
    Radeon R9 370 4gb DDR 5
    Just bought the game today and wow. I've only played through the training mission and the tanker. I thought the way the opening credits played out was a masterpiece, getting a first person tour of the town on the way to your own execution. Brilliantly done.

5. Software Junkie

Software Junkie Active Member

GPU:
    EVGA 3080
    I just played through the sniper mission......pure class.

6. pedropaulo

pedropaulo Ancient Guru

GPU:
    HD5850
    I finished the game, one advice watch the credits to the end, and unlocked the Cheats Menu.
    But were can i find it?

7. Smellbow

Smellbow Master Guru

GPU:
    EVGA 1080
    The cheats menu is found in the game menu, when your in game hit esc and its in the options i think... somewhere there...

You cant use them right away tho, you have to collect "intel" in game by finding 30 or so laptops in the games levels.

and yes, the sniper level is pure quality!

8. Brazilian

Brazilian Member Guru

GPU:
    8600 GT Fatal1ty 256 mb
    One of the BEST fps games i've ever played in my life. Better than Crysis (that is more of the same with some broken trees and a interactive florest)

No kidding. COD4's game immersion is absolute. The war atmosphere, with team stratagy, assaulting some buildings and the great camera effects all the time makes this game superb.

The first mission (ship) made my heart beat faster. (gay) lol