CNPS20X - Zalman

Discussion in 'General Hardware' started by K.S., May 22, 2020.

1. K.S.

K.S. Ancient Guru

GPU:
    EVGA RTX 2080 Ti XC
    Just a positive about this product; decided to give it a try looking for silent alternative air cooling solution. Using it with an AMD Ryzen 5 3600. Max temp is 80C on silent profile. Very satisfied. Decent product. Personally not crazy about the RGB but I just left it unplugged.

AsiJu likes this.
  2. Texter

Texter Ancient Guru

GPU:
    Club3d GF6800GT 256MB AGP
    Well it's supposed to be the best air cooler currently available and priced accordingly so no surprise there except for the 'Zalman on the rebound' factor which I can really appreciate. Hopefully it won't gather too much dust between its fins and the fans will last as long as on the CNPS-7700Cu on my AthlonXP. The mere mention of an AthlonXP means that's a pretty long time LOL...guess about 17 years and counting, even though it hasn't been used much this year. Make it a family heirloom KS, make it count for something!:p

K.S. likes this.
  3. K.S.

K.S. Ancient Guru

GPU:
    EVGA RTX 2080 Ti XC
    Wow no kidding? That's pretty incredible to say the least lol... I ran an old Prescott P4 maybe up until a some years back but the thing just got so hot I think it near burnt itself to death. To be fair I could have cooled it better.
    Yeah - you know funny you say; I'd been looking at my rig lately thinking "I recently came into some better line of work and it's time to just leave things alone here and start to really save up on money... " like I really need to; I mean... boy do I need to