cheating wife... and if possible need help..

Discussion in 'The Guru's Pub' started by tamzid, Jul 21, 2009.

1. Flopster

Flopster Banned

GPU:
    Club3D 8600GTS 256MB
    Yeah, true. There are some women, who are not bitches... But those aren't so common unfortunately... And the one's who are good, usually get stuck with good for nothing men, who just mess around as they please... Kinda ironic or something:p

2. Dahzeal33

Dahzeal33 Ancient Guru

GPU:
    2x eVGA GTX 275 SLI
    While this is great advice for a very young person that needs to get out and experience life, and people; and it's also good for a pick-me-up for someone that's getting over someone, this is not the right time for it for the OP.

He should be sorting out his thoughts and ultimately coming to a decision right now, and not listening to someone elses jaded, pessimistic and utterly f*cked up view of things.

Listen to this, and you'll be a lonely douchebag on the inside for the rest of your life. You'll also be dissrespecting everything that you married her for in the first place, and yourself.

Go with your gut feeling and keep a level head. Just because she's got some issues that MAY have lead further, doesn't mean they have yet. You may be able to work it out still, if you're not too paranoid and push her away more. If it doesn't, at least you'll know that you gave it your absolute best, and won't feel guilty down the road.

3. panZEr330

panZEr330 Master Guru

GPU:
    MSI GTX280 @666/2333
    That's right do like this guy says.

Maybe invite the guys around the neighborhood over for some fun with her too. Hey whatever makes her happy right?

4. Forbiden

Forbiden Master Guru

GPU:
    8800GTS @ 810/1900/2200
    If you want to know the truth then purchase and try out Webwatcher Kids. It's monitoring software that you can access remotely, any time of the day.

If you don't want to go that route then man up and talk to her. Tell her how you feel and that it makes you uncomfortable. How she responds to your feelings should give you a definite answer as to how you should proceed.

Unfortunately women are ALWAYS going to have male friends. This is because males are always going to be there to listen to what she has to say, especially if they want to be more than just "friends" (which majority of guys want)--Ladder theory anyone? Anyways, dealing with your wife's male friends is the true test of trust for any relationship. Will you/her pass the test?

Last edited: Jul 21, 2009

5. Flukester

Flukester Banned

GPU:
    eVga GTX 260 Core216 896M
    I thought that was pretty obvious. Namely Jack4Hire or whoever. Guys outlook of women is sickening to say the least.

6. DSK

DSK Banned

GPU:
    HD5770/BenQ G2220HD
    LOL :grin:

7. Jonnyboy

Jonnyboy Ancient Guru

GPU:
    EVGA SC GTX 1070
    There is no reason for some one to cheat there isn't.If she really loved him she would talk it out or go to consoling not go screw another guy and say that they are just friends.

8. JACK4HIRE

JACK4HIRE Ancient Guru

GPU:
    ATI Mobility Radeon 5870
    This guy is a pathetic loser if he continues to tolerate this from his supposed wife. She is putting herself and her own selfish needs before her husband for no apparent good reason, and that is flat wrong. Her casual disregard for her husband’s wishes in this matter is what bothers me the most. There should not have to be any discussion here between the OP and his wife.

As to the rest of your post, I’m not lonely and I’m certainly not a douche-bag. My acceptance of the reality of what ‘is’ in regards to women has set me free and made me happy.

I used to be a ‘nice guy’ who showed deference towards woman. I would open doors, carry groceries, pay for dates, et al and I meant every bit of it because I was raised to believe that was how a man was supposed to act towards women.

While married, I provided for and protected my family. I never cheated even when women I worked with would rub it in my face. I was a good boy and I played the ‘if you want some pussy, you have to mow the lawn’ or ‘if you want a BJ you need to buy me a diamond ring’ or ‘you talked to my mother like an a-hole, so no sex for you for a month’ games that without exception, all wives and girlfriends eventually play on their husbands.

I watched my friends play the game too and I noticed that pretty much without exception, all of us were second class citizens in our own home and we were miserable all because we put up with crazy a** **** from our ‘domestic partners’ in the name of putting our Johnson into one of their love holes. It is madness I tell you!

After my last wife screwed the pooch, I took some time to reevaluate myself and relationships with the opposite sex in general. After careful consideration, I came to a handful of conclusions

1) I am a man and I like having sex with woman.

2) Most men should have little use for women except as a sexual release and the care of children. A man can do his own laundry and cook his own meals. If he needs a friend there are plenty of men around or he can buy a dog.

3) Women use their vagina to control men and they only get away with it only because of stupid societal norms imposed on men after the ‘sexual revolution’.

4) I am not a rapist so I can’t just take what I want from them even though most women don’t deserve the courtesy.

5) Though women are usually good at manipulation, they are also easily manipulated as they are vulnerable to their emotions.

6) I have superior intelligence, an extensive college education, my training in law enforcement and in life has taught me how to manipulate people into doing exactly what I want them to do.

7) I am a man and as long as I don’t start acting like a woman, I can make cold, logical decisions and I can recognize and totally disregard any emotional manipulations imposed on me by a woman.

8) And finally, I can get the milk just about every time without having to buy the cow.

They play their games, and I play mine. I have superior tactics, knowledge, I am not emotionally or physically vulnerable and I play to win every time.

Don’t get me wrong, I don’t treat women like sh*t, but I also don’t take any sh*t from them either. As long as they put out, I will continue to associate with them. I’ll cuddle and smile when they say something stupid etc. As soon as the well dries up, I move onto someone else.

9. Palerider

Palerider Ancient Guru

GPU:
    HIS X1950XTX
    I disagree-sort of. The woman is gone, true.She's a battle that's been lost.The guy however,barged into an area that shouldn't have been tread upon.He knew she was married his decision was to ignore the sanctity of the marriage.I don't care what some bimbo says to me, the decision to free willy is mine alone.

He stole from you
    He disgraced your sacred vow
    He must be punished.

I say this with the utmost sincerity;
    If it were me:

She's not worth pissing on if her hair were on fire......
    I'd shot gun his groin region.If he lives,he'll never use his mangled pecker again.If he dies, so be it.That's the chance you take, but I'd do the time without remorse.

10. ibitato

ibitato Ancient Guru

GPU:
    4870X2+4870 1GB on S T260
    I am not going to argue the rest of the post, bc you are in your right to stand up in any way you might consider; looking at your writting I can infer that yo have done your thinking .............

But point 2 just feels unfair to me. I happens that are couples that have children (like I did) when NOTHING seemed wrong, and during the years, they break up (like i did)

Why would you private your own kids from having a father figure ??. Why would you prevent them from having the joy and comfort of a father ??

Maybe you are not so cold, objective, and self-controlled as you think, because if you were so, you will put all your streamline thinking aside to give them care....... and not just being selfish and leave all the stuff to her.....

I bet you do not have kids.

now, time to leave, enough offtopic

11. JACK4HIRE

JACK4HIRE Ancient Guru

GPU:
    ATI Mobility Radeon 5870
    My sense of manhood and honor agrees with you bro.

In a time not too long past in this country and most Western Nations, both his wife and her ‘friend’ would be quite dead by now and deservedly so.

In many countries I have been to in the last 20 years, they would both be dead. The people and in particular the men in those countries are not confused about a women’s uses or what should happen to a man who goes sniffing around another man’s wife.

Then my intellect kicks in and I realize that if goes like this:

I’ve f*cked in Cuba, I’ve f*cked in Spain and I have f*cked off the coast of Maine, but I won’t be happy and I won’t be free until I f*ck every woman over like they f*cked me…

The very definition of revenge is success.

12. |WOY|Shotty1993

|WOY|Shotty1993 Banned

GPU:
    POV GTX 470
    send him keylogger.

13. JACK4HIRE

JACK4HIRE Ancient Guru

GPU:
    ATI Mobility Radeon 5870
    LOL.

I have 4 children with Mrs. Jack #2 and I spend a hell of a lot more time with them than she does.

Mrs. Jack #2 was having a never ending, all encompassing affair with her own mother that resulted in her neglecting the marriage and the children. She was a stay at home mother the 13 years we were married yet I could never seem to get a meal or my laundry done after working 20 hours straight.

It took me 18 months and $14000.00 USD to get rid of her, but it was well worth it.

After the divorce, she went off the deep end, started doing drugs and pouncing on every piece of meat she could find regardless of how it affected the children.

Many men and women have affairs with their parents and or siblings.

Any more observations?

14. viren

viren Ancient Guru

GPU:
    ASUS RTX 2070
    Moving on is not an option, its a short cut to end long term relationships.

15. TroM

TroM Ancient Guru

GPU:
    Gigabyte HD6850 OC
    None of us know tamzid's wife and his situation to the full extent because none of us have ever met him, his wife, or that guy. It's wise to make assumptions but only he knows his wife best. So tamzid.... read all the posts in this thread and decide what you wanna do. Post here if any new info pops up.

16. Flopster

Flopster Banned

GPU:
    Club3D 8600GTS 256MB
    I noticed this when I was looking at this thread:p

[​IMG]

What a coincidence:D

17. Dustpuppy

Dustpuppy Ancient Guru

GPU:
    integrated - fffffffuuuuu
  18. Flukester

Flukester Banned

GPU:
    eVga GTX 260 Core216 896M
    She isn't even cheating on him, there is no proof she is. From what he said in his initial post, I just sense a jealous/paranoid person who's already gone too far sniffing around. His lack of trust is what will hurt his marriage/relationship with his wife. These other people posting here are just in their own little conversation and it's quite comical to me. LOL!

19. Passion Fruit

Passion Fruit Ancient Guru

GPU:
    Gigabyte RTX 3080
    Ladder theory ftw

20. Flopster

Flopster Banned

GPU:
    Club3D 8600GTS 256MB
    Yeah, just googled it and it's one damn smart thing!:D