Cfs

Discussion in 'The Guru's Pub' started by Netgamer, May 6, 2008.

1. Netgamer

Netgamer Ancient Guru

GPU:
    6600LE 300/300
    Chronic Fatigue Syndrome

are there any ways to "help" this? Insurance in America is HORRIBLE, health care sucks.

i dont have money to go to the doctors, anyone help with some idea;s?

2. lmimmfn

lmimmfn Ancient Guru

GPU:
    AorusXtreme 1080Ti
    what is it?( excuse my ignorance ), it really is crap that you guys dont have a health service, its the bain of our life but at least its there when you need it

im listening to Metallica's/Megadeths 4 horsemen and that avatar of yours goes well with the music, its.......weird, lol( sorry for OT )

3. allup

allup Master Guru

GPU:
    2 X SLi Asus 7870 V2 ROG
    Look up resources online. Are you under 18?
    If so check out the Shriners org. They do great things for the under 18 crowd. They helped me keep my leg back in 1979. When i was 16/17 it was $25,000 worth of UCLA "Gold standard" hosp. care. @ back then prices. At Least a hundred thousand or so in todays US greenbacks.
    If you are in a larger community. Many of the hospitals have a help system from charities. Thru patent assistance programs.
    I have it as well chronic fatigue syndrome also an odd form of MD "Yes i am one of Jerrys kids".."LOL" But i knew nothing about it until i was in my 30`s, I am already on permanent disability from losing the leg in a hog pile IE:Harley wreck. So i am lucky enough to have medicare and medicaid but more age and condition info from you would help us to help ya Bud.
    PM me if you not comfortable talking in pub forum. Either way. (talk or not) Good luck on it, cuz it is suxors to have. I pray my son does not develop it in his lifetime cuz i have it in me.

4. Finchwizard

Finchwizard Don Apple

GPU:
    -
    Chronic Fatigue is absolute BS I recon, it's just an excuse for people to be lazy.

I think it's one of those over diagnosed things. Like prescribing Ritalin to Children.

5. Jeremy

Jeremy Ancient Guru

GPU:
    -
    Or as Ricky Gervais said its called "ME" short for some disease when people don't like to work.

Obesity is not a disease!

6. Neo Cyrus

Neo Cyrus Ancient Guru

GPU:
    GTX 1080 Ti @ 2GHz
    Go to ****ing sleep.

9/10 times when I hear something like this it's from some guy who stays up all night playing video games. Lie down, close your eyes, don't open them for 8 hours.

7. The_AC

The_AC Maha Guru

GPU:
    R9 390X
    Obviously, anorexia, chronic fatigue syndrome, attention deficit-hyperactivity disorder (probably exists, but there's no proof), depression, and so on are over-diagnosed, but there are still a few people who have them. It's possible that this guy has whatever-the-hell.

Of course, bullemia just plain old doesn't exist.

8. Skiddywinks

Skiddywinks Ancient Guru

GPU:
    Asus Matrix 285
    I actually think that anorexia and bulimia are the same illness.

Blame my psychology lessons.

And attention deficit hyper-activity disorder is a big load of crap I think.

9. hallryu

hallryu Don Altobello

GPU:
    2x HD7970
    1. Google CFS , read the links!

2. Go to the book shop, read books on CFS, buy the most helpful and read them fully.

3. Be as sure as you can be that you have CFS.

4. IF you have, get to the Doctors, cost should never effect how you look after your health.

Also,

Review your diet, make sure you eat healthily. Fatty foods and simple sugars affect your moods, that's a fact. Make sure you start using pre-biotic foods to clean your digestive system and make sure your in tip-top physical health. IF you can exercise, even walking is a mood-buster exercise. FORCE yourself to do it!

I suffered with stress/ depression a while ago and you have to work YOURSELF out of any conditions like this. Positive mental attitude ar all times, GET UP, EAT HEALTHILY, EXERCISE....KEEP GOING... JUST KEEP GOING!!!!

10. DSK

DSK Banned

GPU:
    HD5770/BenQ G2220HD
    lol the NHS ant that great i'v been waitin 8 weeks for an op on my nose lol

11. lmimmfn

lmimmfn Ancient Guru

GPU:
    AorusXtreme 1080Ti
    you dont have to tell me, its worse in ireland, but at least theres something, especially if youre unemployed

12. hallryu

hallryu Don Altobello

GPU:
    2x HD7970
    Chances are, if your Op was 'serious' you would be seen a lot quicker than in previous years. Public spending on the NHS has gone up dramatically. Waiting lists are down etc ,etc. Is your wait of 8 weeks what was expected? Did you ask how long it would take? Are you dying?

If you ever need a major emergency Op you would be singing their praises after you come out. I hat it when people slag off the public sector! Most the Doctors, Nurses etc work extremely hard for YOU.

Anyway wasn't this guy asking for some advice! I don't think he has the NHS available to him!!!!!!!!!

13. Year

Year Ancient Guru

GPU:
    EVGA GTX 690
    perfect advice indeed, CNS is caused by mental constipation so evacuating your brain works and you can only achieve that by sleeping lol

14. proFits

proFits Ancient Guru

GPU:
    RTX 2080
    I have Chronic Fatigue Syndrome too, and I think you guys aren't nice it's a real disease I'M NOT LAZY

Not my fault if I like to play GTA4/DotA/CoD4/chat with friends until 1 AM weekdays :(

15. Pzykotik

Pzykotik Ancient Guru

GPU:
    ZOTAC RTX 2070 AMP
    hahahahahahaha

16. Year

Year Ancient Guru

GPU:
    EVGA GTX 690
    most of us stay up very late playing games we also add beer and alcohol to spice up the night yet you see no one complaining of any CNS, if you're really fatigued then maybe your body is warning you that you should take it easy on yourself with whatever you're doing like avoiding stressful situations, i guess CNS is just another cool name for stress to scare the childrens.

17. mcharj11

mcharj11 Banned

GPU:
    BFG GeForce GTX 280 OC
    Anorexia is just when a person does not eat and becomes skin and bones, Bulimia is where a person keeps eating until they throw up.

18. Estima8tor

Estima8tor Ancient Guru

GPU:
    EVGA GTX 960 FTW
    Yes, health insurance is way to expensive and you can thank the federal government for much of it. They mandate to the insurance companies that they include things like mental illness and prenatal care with the basic health care package which the majority of people don't need or want but are forced to pay for anyway - driving up the cost.

It's like if you went to a car dealership looking for a basic Honda Civic just to get back & forth to work and the salesman says, they only car I can sell you is this fully loaded Lexus. You say, I can't afford a Lexus, I just want something basic to get to work. I'm sorry sir but the federal government say the Honda Civic won't meet your needs, so it's the Lexus or nothing. - Well, it's the same with health insurance....

Personally, I think you just like starting controversial threads.

but if you really need help with medical care or health insurance then check the link below.

http://ask.hrsa.gov/pc/

19. DrSiN

DrSiN Ancient Guru

GPU:
    GeForce GTX 560 Ti OC 1G
    So basically you have diagnosed yourself?

Get off your arse , and do something. If it bothered you that much why don't you get up and visit the doctors , man up and pay the bill I suspect you will be told to have a look at your diet and exercise more.

20. scipio

scipio Ancient Guru

GPU:
    Evga 1080 gaming
    Crystal meth will clear that Cfs right up