CD Projekt RED Announces Cyberpunk

Discussion in 'Games, Gaming & Game-demos' started by Stone Gargoyle, May 30, 2012.

1. emperorsfist

emperorsfist Maha Guru

GPU:
    NVIDIA GTX 1080 8Gb
    You know what? You're 100% right. I am pretty sure it would be and that is a most likely a yes to the other part of your comment. I guess I never did, because I've never cared enough to. I've made a mistake in writing anything here, one that I have only myself to blame for. I will rectify that in the future by keeping my thoughts to myself, and I will no longer pollute your world with my existence.

Last edited: Aug 29, 2019
    cerebus23 likes this.
  2. TaskMaster

TaskMaster Maha Guru

GPU:
    Strix 2080TI 11gb
    Purge the Heretics! ;)

cerebus23 and emperorsfist like this.
  3. emperorsfist

emperorsfist Maha Guru

GPU:
    NVIDIA GTX 1080 8Gb
    Sometimes I wish I could...

4. cerebus23

cerebus23 Ancient Guru

GPU:
    evga 8800gts
    people that ague gender already lost the argument on 3 fronts.

1) denying biology, especially on grounds it is "sexist" or racist' is retarded PERIOD, your lying or your dumb. humans are binary in sex all higher mammals are male and female are a thing.

2) people that are trans are going into the "opposite" gender. they not becoming otherkin or animals and the people becoming other races we rightly label as psychotic.

3) speaking of psychotic the push to delist gender dysphoria which is insane of itself because then people cant get treated that kill themselves at a near 50% clip if they transition or not makes no dif, and a host of mental and physical abuse and disorders can manifest as gender dysphoria.

4) the grade school stuff just F off. this PISSES me off. grade schools kids should not have this bs forced onto them.

but hey what do we know about "gender" what biology sociology and psychology taught us, not what your gender studies marxist invented about gender. post modern gender "theory" is garbage period and they coming after children.

these are the main reason why the normies rejected "gender."

5. sertopico

sertopico Maha Guru

GPU:
    EVGA 3080 FTW3 GU
    You have turned with extreme levity the whole matter upside down. This insecurity you mention is the product of a total lack of acceptance from those that in your opinion (in which way you didn't tell) should help to overcome it.

And in general, to all those who despise these things (for what reason?) I would like to remember it is something which is coherent with the game world they want to create and with the original RPG.

6. emperorsfist

emperorsfist Maha Guru

GPU:
    NVIDIA GTX 1080 8Gb
    I really am making another mistake by continuing to write here, but f it. I have already accepted the medical condition that causes one to be born with the wrong body, and I don't hold it against them as some sort of stigma, if they wish to "switch". That it's a long process, involving surgery and hormonal treatment, I accept as well. What I don't accept so far is this debate about the "others" (all the fluid nonsense, to be more precise). I guess the problem can stem from the fact that in my language "gender" means the same thing as "sex", so when I hear that "gender" is a social construct, I think of the people who try to postulate that there is something "else" than male/female from a biological perspective. What is this body "type", to keep it on topic? I'm not interested in debating the sociological aspect of what constitutes a "man" or "woman" in the eyes of today's society.

cerebus23 likes this.
  7. TaskMaster

TaskMaster Maha Guru

GPU:
    Strix 2080TI 11gb
    Ok ladies, back to the game discussion :D.

Noisiv likes this.
  8. jbscotchman

jbscotchman Ancient Guru

GPU:
    MSI 1660 Ti Ventus
    Live gameplay coming up soon.

9. KissSh0t

KissSh0t Ancient Guru

GPU:
    ASUS RX 470 Strix
    I wonder if this scene will be changed because of the gender thingy? I mean... it says it "does not represent the final look of the game" and the word Her and Girl are used in this gameplay slice so maybe that will be changed?

[​IMG]

10. cerebus23

cerebus23 Ancient Guru

GPU:
    evga 8800gts
    dunno the quartering reported yesterday that genders were intact, that you as a play could make a "male" and female" character, that "non binary" stuff was overblown, so who knows. the spokesprson that spoke seemed to be as clear as mud and he alleges that he spoke to people at cdpr that says genders are intact.

dunno if it makes a ton of sense to replace a ton of text and recorded pronouns to neutral at this point. games in final bug/polish or damn near it.

11. Netherwind

Netherwind Ancient Guru

GPU:
    MSI 3080 Gaming X
    Wow, I'm so glad I missed this discussion. Appalling to say the least!

DocStrangelove likes this.
  12. DocStrangelove

DocStrangelove Ancient Guru

GPU:
    MSI RTX2080 Super
    Noisiv likes this.
  13. DocStrangelove

GPU:
    MSI RTX2080 Super
  14. haste

haste Maha Guru

GPU:
    GTX 1080 @ 2.1GHz
    Am I the only one here who thinks this game is visually underwhelming? I mean the character models look OK, but the environment, lighting... looks dated already.

15. DocStrangelove

GPU:
    MSI RTX2080 Super
    I think it looks realistic enough. At night or inside dark buildings it looks better than in daylight, but that's normal.
    We havent seen any weather effects yet, like dust or fog or heavy rain. Maybe in the badlands the game looks totally differrent who knows?
    It's a bit early to say it looks bland tbh, it's still work in progress and a stream hasnt the best quality.

16. angelgraves13

angelgraves13 Ancient Guru

GPU:
    RTX 2080 Ti FE
  17. Carfax

Carfax Ancient Guru

GPU:
    NVidia Titan Xp
    I watched it in 4K, but the video still looked blurry. I hope that footage didn't come from the PC version.

18. Amaze

Amaze Ancient Guru

GPU:
    1070ti 2126/4350
  19. haste

haste Maha Guru

GPU:
    GTX 1080 @ 2.1GHz
    You can spot strong temporal artifacting in some fast moving scenes. Similar to RDR2. So it's either because of strong TAA or lower res render + TAA reconstruction.

Carfax likes this.
  20. Carfax

Carfax Ancient Guru

GPU:
    NVidia Titan Xp
    Yeah I agree. It doesn't look like native 4K at all for sure. Must be from a X1X developer kit, or directly from an X1X.