CD Projekt RED Announces Cyberpunk

Discussion in 'Games, Gaming & Game-demos' started by Stone Gargoyle, May 30, 2012.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. ShadowDuke

ShadowDuke Ancient Guru

GPU:
    XFX Radeon RX 6600
    Wouldnt even with my 114GG free when it wanted to patch...Steam was auto downloading files on other drive if you have a Steam install location on another drive and it did for me, which i didnt want, because i had 114Gb free on my SSD. So in the end the whole patching process for 1,4Gb took almost 30 minutees because of moving files between an SSD and the HDD..
    Even if patching the whole game install - 114GB-63GB, is still 51Gb free, sigh..

Im also done with Act1 and saved in the same location the pciture above. ^^ Im level 10 now. Street cred 12.

@Pandora's Box
    https://forums.guru3d.com/threads/the-guru3d-screenshot-thread-rtfm-28-read-the-rules-in-1st-post.423135

lmimmfn likes this.
  2. -Tj-

-Tj- Ancient Guru

GPU:
    3080TI iChill Black
    Cyberpunk 2077 is sooo last year,

meet Cyberpunk 3776 lol :D
    Cyberpunk3776_2020_12_12_03_21_31_504.jpg

Undying and DannyD like this.
  3. BoxChevy

BoxChevy Active Member

GPU:
    Asus Strix OC 3090
    Anyone getting frametime hitching here and there? I'm on a 5800x and 2080ti with nvme.

4. bobnewels

bobnewels Maha Guru

GPU:
    amd
    First off thanks,I forgot to even try this game on Ultra Wide.Just trued it and it is perfect .
    Same setting on AMD 5800X @ 5000Mhz and RTX 3080 get in the 50's FPS range.
    I love that wide screen area.Think I only play like this instead of 4K,it is just beautiful
    Cyberpunk 2077 3440.jpg

None at all from me on above gear and NVME

Pandora's Box likes this.

5. Pandora's Box

Pandora's Box Member Guru

GPU:
    Asus TUF 4090 OC
  6. jbscotchman

jbscotchman Guest

GPU:
    MSI 1660 Ti Ventus
    Only when I get in a vehicle. Even if I'm not moving and I just move the camera around my framerate gets very sporadic.

7. DannyD

DannyD Ancient Guru

GPU:
    evga 2060
  8. BoxChevy

BoxChevy Active Member

GPU:
    Asus Strix OC 3090
    Yeah its not bad just happens sporadically. Not many dx12 games on my end that are perfectly smooth

9. sertopico

sertopico Maha Guru

GPU:
    Palit Gamerock 4090
    Wow I am in total awe playing it. Never saw anything like this in a game of this genre. The scope, the tiny details, the density of stuff on screen, this is truly a game with PCs in mind, and finally something that we can actually call next-gen for what it has to offer. So sorry for the trolls who try to deminish such a huge undertaking, keep tormenting yourselves on it!

Anyway, does it make sense to keep SSR enabled with RT reflections on? Do they work in combination?

10. PowerK

PowerK Master Guru

GPU:
    RTX 4090 FE
    Just checked a few more times and I've concluded that if Ray Tracing Reflection is enabled it overrides SSR. SSR does nothing.
    If Ray Tracing Reflection is disabled, SSR takes over and SSR cut off can be seen easily.

11. ShadowDuke

ShadowDuke Ancient Guru

GPU:
    XFX Radeon RX 6600
    The more and longer i play, the more small annoying bugs show up. Crosshair would not reset to small dot only if you have weapons with several other sights, they occasionally stay even if holsted.
    I fully disabled the crosshair now (also makes the game more realistic now, whic his a good thing).

Johnny Silver says something, like "...blah....i wonder what would tthe boss say to this..." and the sub stays on the screen and if reloading the game, he keeps saying the same sentence again and the sub still stays on screen.

Edit: Right,..lol..habe disabled the subs once and enabled the magain and now its gone. ^^
    and btw. you cant even change the autosave to 10 minutes without making it read.only, what the..

Edit1:And another one, Pistol "JKE-X2 Kenshin" not firing when in ADS, from the hip is fine, man this weapon is so nice, epic version and now i cant even use it,..

Edit2: Well, i had to reload a save and now i can use it in ADS...very weird bugs ^^

Last edited: Dec 12, 2020
    Repo Man likes this.
  12. Repo Man

Repo Man Ancient Guru

GPU:
    RTX 3060Ti
    I've ran into this issue quite a few times now where in the middle of a dialogue scene my phone rings, it gets auto-answered and I'll basically have 2 discussions overlapping. Another place I've had the dialogue overlapping a lot is those braindance sequences or whatever they are called.

Ya'll probably figured this out by now but to make driving a bit more tolerable try to use the middle camera setting which actually follows you when you turn. With the furthest one you have to control the camera manually with the mouse and the cockpit view is just a bit too limited I find.

[Edit] Just flicking through the games subreddit ( which is a complete mess atm lol ) and came across a post from a guy who effectively had his progression destroyed by a bug that caused his phone to stop permanently working correctly, it was triggered by one of the Epistrophy quests so make sure to have an up to date manual save or 2 when attempting these.

Last edited: Dec 12, 2020
  13. KissSh0t

KissSh0t Ancient Guru

GPU:
    ASUS 3060 OC 12GB
    Motorbikes are awesome... and some of the music you can play through the vehicle radio is so fun xD

DannyD likes this.
  14. Undying

Undying Ancient Guru

GPU:
    XFX RX6800XT 16GB
    The console performance and graphics are something else. The memes lol

15. KissSh0t

KissSh0t Ancient Guru

GPU:
    ASUS 3060 OC 12GB

16. Undying

Undying Ancient Guru

GPU:
    XFX RX6800XT 16GB
    I guess the true way to play the game is on pc. Who would have thought. :D

Next gen consoles update is coming tho. Old gen consoles versions should have been dropped tbh.

Dragam1337 and The Phoenix like this.
  17. Corrupt^

Corrupt^ Ancient Guru

GPU:
    Geforce RTX 3090 FE
    Well it's a bit of a double edged sword:
    • Was promised to run on older consoles
    • Older consoles imo are borderline not even capable of running current titles at proper FPS --> Unrealistic expectations of the industry & end users?
    Also older gen consoles didn't have SSD's yet I believe? I mean in 2020 not running games from an SSD is kind of... oof :x

18. Backstabak

Backstabak Master Guru

GPU:
    Gigabyte Rx 5700xt
    Yeah, the texture popin on consoles is just not enough memory and too slow medium to load it in time. Realistically, they will just reduce the quality of textures so it wouldn't be as obvious, but the game would look as even worse potato that it is now. Should have just made it PS5/xbox x only, but the PCMR memes about it are truly glorious.

Corrupt^, Dragam1337 and Undying like this.
  19. Dragam1337

Dragam1337 Ancient Guru

GPU:
    RTX 4090 Gaming OC
    Yeah, they not only have a mechanical drive, they got a slow 5400 rpm mechanical drive, and as mechanical drives gets slower over the years... can't even imagine how slow they are today. Aside of that, they have a 1,2 teraflop and 1,8 teraflop gpu (xbox one and ps4), and 8 super weak very old amd jaguar mobile cpu cores.

It would be the equivalent of trying to play cyberpunk on a 10 year old pc with a gtx 580 (1,6 teraflops), and a cpu that was already very weak 10 years ago - it's that kind of performance level we are talking. It's absolutely no wonder that it can't run the game properly.

Corrupt^ likes this.
  20. DocStr4ngelove

DocStr4ngelove Ancient Guru

GPU:
    MSI 3080TI Ventus3X
    Can now go to Ultra + Dlss 'Quality' after last patch. Tried Rtx On but then i have very sluggish 60fps with microstutters making the mouse harder to move. Like it's held back by something.

Without DLSS and RTX its around 62fps on ultra @ 1440p.

I'm staying with DLSS on Quality for now and enjoy 80+fps without any stutters. It feels amazing.

Had a foggy night ingame and got lost in the city. Sky is full of spotlights, all these ppl talking in different languages and those ADs flashing my eyes with bright colors - at night this really looks like Bladerunner.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.