Catch Thread

Discussion in 'Videocards - NVIDIA GeForce Drivers Section' started by Saumil1989, Jun 25, 2019.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. snave

snave Active Member

GPU:
    Sapphire HD3650 512 AGP
    Ooh heavy threats, dude. You sure you have the stones to back it up?

Personally, your departure from this place would end VERY well for everyone here. You have nothing to say, yet are excessively zealous in saying it:
    Precisely the kind if non-entity we don't need interrupting the threads and pissin` people off, where grown-ups talk...

I'm looking for the `ignore` button as I write this, so for me it won't make the slightest difference whether you are here or not.

Same result... nothing you have to say makes it worthwhile having to listen...

2. snave

snave Active Member

GPU:
    Sapphire HD3650 512 AGP
    Dead in a ditch in a week, is my prediction...

3. Saumil1989

Saumil1989 Member

GPU:
    GTX 570
    Such a long thread. Yet nobody has the guts to do the test and show! All blind followers and barking dogs!

Only the new juniors are replying. Increasing their msg counts. Haha

I care less juniors, its a seniors game. Better stay away for your own good.

none of the people I knew back then are to be seen.
    Maybe they have better facts to bring to table.

hold this conversation with facts seniors, or these juniors only gonna rant, abuse and drive all swag attitude. Sorry to say this but juniors can ya please stay away? You are too kids to be talking to.

4. Vidik

Vidik Master Guru

GPU:
    MSI 1070 Gaming Z
    >stay away for your own good
    [​IMG]

5. Hilbert Hagedoorn

Hilbert Hagedoorn Don Vito Corleone Staff Member

GPU:
    AMD | NVIDIA
    1) You are confusing the fact we upgraded the 5960X to 9900K, that is an incorrect assumption. Old benchmarks continue to be tested on the 5960X platform until the specific benchmark fades out of the test suite. So the new titles are tested on 9900K. This is why you see no difference in the older games charts. Also, this is clearly explained in the articles.
    2) Some games over the years have not shown progress in framerates or fall within a very small 1~2% margin. The Witcher you address is such a title. Now I cannot re-test all videocards all the time. But periodically I do retest a few samples to check there is a difference - if there is we retest. Good examples are Witcher III and GTA-V, over time the perf differences have been close to nil. The previous Tomb Raider did show bigger differences and was retested periodically, along with some other titles.
    4) If you don't like or question the results, then there are plenty of other places to go.
    5) Finally, your attitude is amazing. Just wow, mentioning my dead father and sister and claiming an apology? I have no words for that.