Catalyst 8.8 OFICIAL!!

Discussion in 'Videocards - AMD Radeon Drivers Section' started by RBEJ, Aug 21, 2008.

1. sunderland

sunderland Master Guru

GPU:
    xfx 5770
    my wife had cancer and her mother and your saying they must of done something wrong in her life you little prick,love to meet you face to face and then you can see me doing something wrong :biggun:

2. Undesirable

Undesirable Member Guru

GPU:
    KFA2 1080 Reference 8GB
    Don't let anger cloud your judgement, Sunderland. You should read things carefully before you jump to conclusions. absolute1 was simply giving an example of how someone else on the forum was using bad logic. It was a bit of a controversial analogy, granted, but an analogy none-the-less.

3. nOv1c3

nOv1c3 Maha Guru

GPU:
    2X VisionTek HD 4850

Thanks for the heads up . Just installed these and My quake 4 texture coruption that i had with 8.7 and 8.8 are gone . Dont have a clue what they changed but so far all is great

I beleive it installed right CCC showing Driver Packaging Version 8.522-080731a-067975C-ATI

CCC version 8.8 though

[​IMG]

4. damafan

damafan Active Member

GPU:
    MSI 580GTX Lightning III
    any chance to enable all the DXVA and video acceleration in the registry for next release? this driver broke wmv acceleration for me.

5. nOv1c3

nOv1c3 Maha Guru

GPU:
    2X VisionTek HD 4850
    I was wrong I still get Major texture coruption in games with drivers 8.6 8.7 8.8 with crossfire enable :(