Catalyst 14.11.1 HD 5000/HD 6000 Mod

Discussion in 'Videocards - AMD Radeon Drivers Section' started by asder00, Nov 11, 2014.

Tags:
  1. Sergej11

Sergej11 New Member

GPU:
    Radeon HD 6570 1gb
    Please can you help me,i installed it on my hd 6570 1gb and i get an issue when playing games,i get some green circles and then white screen,and then everything backs to normal.Do you know why is that happening,and is 14.4 drivers better than 14.9 and 14.11.1?

2. nzairforce

nzairforce New Member

GPU:
    AMD 6800 series
    I tried installing using setup.exe, but then i get the following message "Setup has detected an incomplete build. Setup will now exit". Any idea why i am getting this message and why it is not installing correctly? Thanks.

3. boyriot

boyriot Member

GPU:
    HIS HD5770 IceQ5
    please make it compatible to 5770 :(

4. Rokvil

Rokvil New Member

GPU:
    Ati Radeon HD 6770M
    Sorry, you can give some link for download this drivers??

Thanks

5. AnthonX

AnthonX New Member

GPU:
    Sapphire HD 6970 2GB
    Works....so far.

Thanks.....

So far works on hd 6970 noticed less stuttering in CODAW cut scenes, some improvement in overall fps. (any improvement is good!)

6. Surms41

Surms41 New Member

GPU:
    2GB
    Driver Works!

I got it installed, works properly, but optimizations for AC Unity do not work.
    Kinda heartbreaking, really.

My friend has a gtx660 and runs AC Unity at 50-70 FPS on high, 660 and 6970 have nearly identical benchmarks, but I get 20 fps on every settings. :'(
    Even on the main menu I only get 30 fps... like wtf.

Thank you for the mod though!
    Someone who actually cared about us not as new gen users.

7. Terje_P

Terje_P Active Member

GPU:
    GeForce GTX 970 SLI
    AMD Catalyst 14.11.2 BETA

Should support the 5000 series, these modded drivers are no longer needed.

8. The Phoenix

The Phoenix Maha Guru

GPU:
    gtx 970
    please make a modded driver for hd4000 series i currently have to use one lol

9. Surms41

Surms41 New Member

GPU:
    2GB
    Here

Link to official driver for 5000+ series.
    support.a md.c om/en-us/kb-articles/Pages/AMDCatalyst14-11-2-BetaWINReleaseNotes.aspx

Thank you for keeping us in the loop.

10. achahin

achahin New Member

GPU:
    AMD Radeon HD 7690M XT 2G
    Ok, I don't see AMD Radeon HD 7690 M XT, is it supported or not?

Thanks...

11. iFedix

iFedix New Member

GPU:
    AMD 6770M
    Help me please with AMD 6770m video card!

Hi! I am guy that yesterday discovered the video driver updates in my hp. So yesterday i updated the catalyst driver for my HD 6770m video card. But i saw that i lost the switchable thing between video cards. I wanted to pose you some questions cause i found this forum and because i read that you also have my videocard. I had a look in this forum and in leshcat forum to see how can i find the unified driver for my pc and how can i install them. I am noob so i did not understand wich driver is the best to install. So, what is the the driver i can install without issues? What driver did you tried? What is your advice? Cause i noted that there are also beta unstable driver. I hope you will answer to me cause this thing is driving me crazy! :bang::bang:
    Thank you a lot.

12. grimmett81

grimmett81 Member

GPU:
    Radeon HD 6520G/ 6650M
    I just wanted to let you know that with your drivers, along with FunkyMike's SG fix, I know have new drivers that work with my laptop!! I have a Lenovo Z575 with switchable graphics, 6520G and 6650m. I uninstalled the previous modded 13.12 drivers using DDU2. After reboot, I installed these drivers and then the SG fix. I also ran regedit and disabled ulps.
    I have tried Skyrim and Diablo 3 and they both are utilizing the 6650m card for high performance. None of the other drivers I have tried, aside from 13.12, would enable the 6650m card. I do not know of any performance gains over 13.12 yet but FPS definitely is comparable and now I have updated drivers!!

Thank you very much!

13. Federacion

Federacion Member

GPU:
    6850 / 1 gb
    Its for the 5xxx and 6xxx series.

14. Elitexvidz

Elitexvidz New Member

GPU:
    2x Radeon HD 5570
    Hi, i'm not an expert on the modded drivers but i have 2 HD 5570 will this improve my performance in game? am i gonna be able to do crossfire? if so how's the right way to install this. Ty.

15. Federacion

Federacion Member

GPU:
    6850 / 1 gb
    It will probably, so give it a shot!

16. Espionage724

Espionage724 Guest

Unless you have a very specific reason to use these drivers; I'd recommend using 14.12.

These drivers specifically (iirc) were modified from a driver that didn't contain support for 5xxx/6xxx hardware.