Catalyst 10.3pre (8.71) leaked (Win7/Vista)

Discussion in 'Videocards - AMD Radeon Drivers Section' started by Ti3Kob, Feb 19, 2010.

1. LinkDrive

LinkDrive Ancient Guru

GPU:
    Toaster
    The flickering only happens in BC2 when you have two GPUs in CrossFire. It was a bug that Dice fixed back in the beta. Apparently they are using a build that didn't include this fix.

2. TaCtiK

TaCtiK New Member

GPU:
    ATI HD5850
    Any release date for official 10.3? :)

3. The Postman

The Postman Ancient Guru

GPU:
    MSI 980 TI Gaming
    Im getting flickering on some textures like glass and sometimes in water (sea) but after that it is running great.

Edited. The flickering is gone when I disable AA.

Last edited: Mar 3, 2010
  4. Dahbob

Dahbob Member Guru

GPU:
    Asus 4870X2
    You can fix flickering by enabling HDAO (or what it was) and disabling it again. or vice versa.

But to the point, getting heavy graphical corruptions with these drivers in supreme commander 2, any idea what could cause it?

5. keithlm

keithlm Active Member

GPU:
    Powercolor R9 290X LCS
    Since the 10.2 drivers got released on 2/17, then I would predict the 10.3 drivers to be released in around 2 weeks from today. (Which would be... 3/17.)

6. TaCtiK

TaCtiK New Member

GPU:
    ATI HD5850
    Thanks keithlm. It's gonna be a looong wait...

7. Konrad321

Konrad321 Banned

Lol that is useless, last release date gives no hint about the next driver release. Have a look to Cat 10.1 relase, different to the next.

8. TaCtiK

TaCtiK New Member

GPU:
    ATI HD5850
    ATI should know 10.3 set is way better than 10.2, so they should release it ASAP...

9. Wolfskin07

Wolfskin07 Member Guru

GPU:
    Asus GTX480 SLI
    Let them do their jobs... I rather wait till the 20th or somethings and get a rock solid perfomance enhanced set =P
    The 1.0.3pre are excelente drivers to hang on to while the oficial set doesn't get a release date.

Wolfskin07

10. Paulo Narciso

Paulo Narciso Maha Guru

GPU:
    ASUS Strix GTX 1080 Ti
    The final 10.3 drivers shouldn't be that much different from the pre-release ones.

11. Snooc

Snooc Member

GPU:
    XFX 5850 1GB
    Do these drivers finally enable 120Hz on non-native resolutions with Windows XP?

12. TaylanK

TaylanK Member Guru

GPU:
    Powercolor 5850, 1 GB
  13. donmck

donmck New Member

GPU:
    eVGA GTX480SC 850/2100
    Just tried these with a pair of Xfired 4870's, of the Cat 10 sets probably the best in terms of stability but, for me at least, no performance improvement at all.

3DMark06 actually dropped 400 points, mostly due to lower CPU value, but this has happened consistently for me since 9.11. Also noticed that the profiles app doesn't seem to do much, seeing the same performance with and without having it installed.

Have gone back to 9.10 now, and will wait and see what the official drivers look like whenever they get around to being released.