Cat 10.10a Hotfix (but only for the 6800 series)

Discussion in 'Videocards - AMD Radeon Drivers Section' started by Eastcoasthandle, Oct 22, 2010.

1. =GGC=Phantomblu

=GGC=Phantomblu Active Member

GPU:
    Radeon RX 6900XT
    Good morning everyone.
    I meant for your information I have modified drivers 10.10 and I managed to install on my HD 4890(Must be perfectly clean the registry
    ). It 's all ATI AVIVO functioning well, but it is plagued by a bug where you need to download an earlier version of the drivers included with ATI AVIVO and expand the exe, so you can have the files you need ...[​IMG][/URL][/IMG][​IMG][/URL][/IMG]

Last edited: Oct 25, 2010
  2. Darren Hodgson

Darren Hodgson Ancient Guru

GPU:
    EVGA GTX 1080 Ti SC2
    Can anyone with World in Conflict please check whether the single player is working OK with these drivers. I can only get it to work if I rename WiC.exe to WiC_Online.exe otherwise it just seems to quit to the desktop after hitting Play on the launcher. The online mode works fine though.

It's certainly an odd bug which suggests a profile error but I'm unsure whether this issue is specific to my PC or whether everyone is having the same issue.

3. akash3656

akash3656 New Member

GPU:
    Sapphire Reference HD5850
    Erm.. install over leaked 10.10? Possible?

I am using 10.10 beta from http://forums.guru3d.com/showthread.php?t=330602
    Thanks will try it out tomorrow but erm.. I have 1 question are the 10.10a have newer CCC and drivers from 10.10 beta(have it on my faming rig)?

Well, to be frank, I'm a lazy arse to uninstall drivers (especially ATI and Nvidia, they are slow and HUGE)...
    So can I install over-on-top or uninstall the beta > restart > install 10.10a

And erm... Does MLAA works with dx10 and 11...
    Will love to try it with GTA IV.... which still doesn't have AA... and badly needs it...

4. eclap

eclap Banned

GPU:
    Palit GR 1080 2000/11000
    do I install this as a new driver (uninstall the old version first) or just over the already installed 10.10?

5. Darren Hodgson

Darren Hodgson Ancient Guru

GPU:
    EVGA GTX 1080 Ti SC2
    I just installed over the WHQLs and I've had no problems.

6. evilfury

evilfury Master Guru

GPU:
    MSI 1070 GTX Gaming X
    I installed them over beta 10.10 and no problems either.