1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

Case with Vertical GPU mount

Discussion in 'Die-hard Overclocking & Case Modifications' started by dk_lightning, Jun 13, 2019.

1. dk_lightning

dk_lightning Maha Guru

GPU:
    GTX 970 4GB
    I am looking for a Case with Vertical GPU mount. I currently have a NZXT S340 Elite.

I can find a few cases that do come with one or space for one but I either have to buy the mount its self or a PCIE riser card or extension, And those cost a good chunk of cash on their own.

Any suggestions?

2. GenClaymore

GenClaymore Ancient Guru

GPU:
    1080 FE +200/+430
    The Thermaltake Core X71 Tempered Glass edition, which I use my self comes with a Vertical gpu mount. I don't recall if it had any screw holes on the mount it self for a riser card as I have the mount put up some where. https://www.thermaltake.com/core-x71-tempered-glass-edition.html . The case is full tower and is a huge one, so I don't know if size will be a issue for you.

3. Corbus

Corbus Ancient Guru

GPU:
    1080 Ti FTW3
    @GenClaymore Can you mount 1 top,1 front and 2 on the sides 360 rads at the same time?

4. GenClaymore

GenClaymore Ancient Guru

GPU:
    1080 FE +200/+430
    Yes you can, you may need to remove the 5.25 drive enclosure from the case for the top.

5. Evildead666

Evildead666 Maha Guru

GPU:
    Vega64EKWB 240PP12V
    http://www.phanteks.com/Enthoo-Evolv-Shift.html

This is a mITX case, but does have a vertical GPU mount, and maybe some room for radiators.
    There is also the "Shift X" that is taller, with room for larger radiators.