1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

Carnivores 2

Discussion in 'Games, Gaming & Game-demos' started by marcvampire, Jun 26, 2001.

1. marcvampire

marcvampire Master Guru

GPU:
    Geforce GTX 1070
    I've been playing this cool game a fair bit lately cos its one of the only ones that doesnt lock up, but I wanna know if its possible to play it in 32 bit colour?<br>
    <br>
    Also, if anyone wants to know how to change the sizes of dinosaurs, make new weapons and more, email me at marc_the_lost_vampire@yahoo.co.uk

2. WeaZel

WeaZel Guest

<BLOCKQUOTE>quote:<HR>Originally posted by marcvampire:<br>
    <b>I've been playing this cool game a fair bit lately cos its one of the only ones that doesnt lock up, but I wanna know if its possible to play it in 32 bit colour?<br>
    Also, if anyone wants to know how to change the sizes of dinosaurs, make new weapons and more, email me at marc_the_lost_vampire@yahoo.co.uk</b><HR></BLOCKQUOTE><br>
    <br>
    are you serious?<br>

3. marcvampire

marcvampire Master Guru

GPU:
    Geforce GTX 1070
    which part?<br>

4. WeaZel

WeaZel Guest

<b>which part?</b><HR></BLOCKQUOTE><br>
    about playing that sprite filled, gross graphics, scarse dinos to kill, all around shitty game.....ugh

5. marcvampire

marcvampire Master Guru

GPU:
    Geforce GTX 1070
    it actually looks pretty nice in 1600 x 1200, and there are plenty of dino's if you're patient. Its not meant to be FPS like quake 3 or unreal Tournament, its a hunting game, so you have to sneak up on the dino's and shoot them. Its relaxing in a murderous kind of way.

6. WeaZel

WeaZel Guest

<b>it actually looks pretty nice in 1600 x 1200, and there are plenty of dino's if you're patient. Its not meant to be FPS like quake 3 or unreal Tournament, its a hunting game, so you have to sneak up on the dino's and shoot them. Its relaxing in a murderous kind of way.</b><HR></BLOCKQUOTE><br>
    well alot of people like certain things....my dad's into those stupid hunting games....i thought the one where you're the deer hunting the hunters was funny....nevr played it though just saw a review.<br>

7. marcvampire

marcvampire Master Guru

GPU:
    Geforce GTX 1070
    If you haven't actually played carnivores 2, download a demo and see what you think.. if you like it, i know where to get a warez copy of the game.

8. Helorot

Helorot Guest

<BLOCKQUOTE>quote:<HR>Originally posted by WeaZel:<br>
    <b>are you serious?</b><HR></BLOCKQUOTE><br>
    <br>
    HAHAHAHAHAHAH! I LAUGHED SO HARD WHEN I READ THAT.<br>
    <br>
    Oh god... I never thought I would see the day when Carnivores 2 was praised...

9. MarkMan

MarkMan Guest

Man how can you not like this game, i get a total of like 4hours a week in for pc games, and other than Unreal Tournament or Counterstrike this is my fav game to play, i didnt doesent matter who you are, im a jock and when i first started playin it i didnt want to stop, Graphix arnt bad either, dont know where you came up with them bein bad, i think there good for when it came out,

10. byblion

byblion Guest

I have played the demo of this game, and I like it well. It's a mistake to judge it because it isn't cool: it's a bit of fun, and provides a fairly absorbing experience. Graphics are pleasant, models and animation are good, and the game world is a good size.<br>
    <br>
    I can't find a copy in the UK, and am reluctant to look for warez as I would much rather be honest and buy it. If anyone knows where in the UK I can get a copy, or is selling one, I'd be grateful.

11. marcvampire

marcvampire Master Guru

GPU:
    Geforce GTX 1070
    The game is published by wizardworks. As far as i know it never came out in the UK. Wizardworks have just released 3 of their games in the UK (spike pro volleyball, robot arena, police tactical training) but not C1 C2 or C3 unfortunately. Robot arena is a cool game, although you'll complete the whole thing in an hour or two unless you're a complete no hoper!<br>
    <br>
    BTW thanks for the support, i was getting hammered there!