Cant overclock my 3350G

Discussion in 'Processors and motherboards AMD' started by Sinattractive, Nov 19, 2021.

1. Sinattractive

Sinattractive Member

GPU:
    Vega 11
    Hello to great guru3d community.I have a 3350G OEM and yeah i know its locked and my b450 plus cant overclock it at all but in ryzen master i can overclock my vega 11 gpu and make my cpu to use its highest boost multiplier all the time which the performance gain is real.The problem is that ryzen master couldn't apply its settings at windows start up and i connected my case to a tv and just use steam big picture on it so setting it every time im using my pc is a pain in the ass.Is there a way to modify ryzen or windows to make it run automatically?

2. Sinattractive

Sinattractive Member

GPU:
    Vega 11
  3. Sinattractive

Sinattractive Member

GPU:
    Vega 11
    To everyone who has this problem the only solution is using auto-overclock.It will slightly overclock cpu and gpu but whenever the system rebootes u don't need to open ryzen master and then set clocks again.
    Thanks for nothing

Last edited: Nov 22, 2021
  4. sykozis

sykozis Ancient Guru

GPU:
    MSI RX5700
    IF you had actually taken a moment to look around this forum, you'd find out that very few here use Ryzen Master, especially for overclocking. The majority of Ryzen owners here either don't overclock, or go through UEFI/BIOS to overclock as it allows much greater control and is much more predictable in its behavior.

Sinattractive likes this.

5. Sinattractive

Sinattractive Member

GPU:
    Vega 11
    Thanks for the replay l.Btw i dont know whatever it was a bug or something i just removed the cpu and reinstall it and changed my thermal paste suddenly uefi overclocking work's now but still the problem is high temperature.If i wanna overclock my gpu i need to increase soc voltage and it makes my cpu very hot like 100c.I can't afford a better thermal solution right now my question is that can i down clock cpu(just cpu)and reduce its vcore to make it cooler?For example down clock it to 3.2GHz. Cause im a 30fps player and for this purpose 3.2ghz is more than enough.Whats the minimum vcore that can i set before the system become unstable?
    Thanks Already

6. sykozis

sykozis Ancient Guru

GPU:
    MSI RX5700
    No idea. I run my stuff at stock.... Stability is vastly more important to me than performance. Also, I've never run a 3350G, nor have I owned a prebuilt system in the last decade. Sorry.