So I've set the hardware polling rate to 100 ms and it works for every graph except GPU usage which still only updates every 1000 ms. I've already tried reinstalling both AB (4.6.2) and RTSS (7.2.3), even deleting all the config files/profiles and setting everything up from scratch, but nothing changed. I should note that the GPU usage graph correctly polls at 100 ms on my laptop, which leads me to believe that it could be related to my Windows installation or computer configuration. I did recently upgrade my GPU to MSI RTX 2060 Gaming Z (making sure to reinstall the graphic drivers using DDU). If anyone could offer some insight on what might be causing this or what other settings I should check, I would be really grateful. Thanks.