1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

can not execute software in powershell or CMD

Discussion in 'Operating Systems' started by Toine1, Mar 6, 2019.

Tags:
  1. Toine1

Toine1 Member

GPU:
    GTX 1080
    I'm trying to execute FCAT VR in Win10-64 as can be found at https://www.geforce.com/whats-new/guides/fcat-vr-download-and-how-to-guide I did use to run this software in Powershell and in CMD as can be see in my printscreen. I did use the both execute codes the one with .\ and the one without.
    Run my OS in administrator mode, give the complete folder at full control but still it did give me the failure sign.
    So whats is wrong inhere
    Print screens are published below next post by mediafire.

BTW how to upload an printscreen image from your PC to this forum?

Last edited: Mar 6, 2019
  2. mbk1969

mbk1969 Ancient Guru

GPU:
    GeForce GTX 1070
    I don`t know how upload pictures directly to forum as I simply upload pictures to my SNS account, there I copy the link of the image (to clipboard) and here in forum I just click "Image" button and paste the link.

You can paste the exact error text from the CMD or PowerShell window (both should be launched as Administrator, note just in case) - press <Ctrl>+<M> - select the text of error with the mouse and press <Enter> - that should copy selected text to clipboard. Paste the text here.

PS Also you better paste the text of "Install.cmd" file(s) here (use tags "spoiler" to hide the text under the "spoiler" button).

3. Toine1

Toine1 Member

GPU:
    GTX 1080
  4. mbk1969

mbk1969 Ancient Guru

GPU:
    GeForce GTX 1070

5. Toine1

Toine1 Member

GPU:
    GTX 1080
  6. Toine1

Toine1 Member

GPU:
    GTX 1080
    Just in case somebody does have the same problem: Solved, my server in Windows services was disabled, after enabling it is working.