Can i get some help?

Discussion in 'General Hardware' started by Deleted member 268800, Jun 13, 2018.

1. cryohellinc

cryohellinc Ancient Guru

GPU:
    RX 6750XT/ MAC M1
    Basically what fry178 said, and its not CPU related.

Deleted member 268800 likes this.
  2. I did it, it ran over 10 hours no errors on default bios.

Then i ran the same process with just rams on XMp set to 2933, over 2-3 hours 2pass, i didnt let go over 4/5 pass becuase it didnt throw any error.
    So far 2933 works... but the thing is the CPU when using 3.8 with volt 1.30 or 1.32 the Aida Extreme Tool, Stress cache<-- only mark that, it will result in fail hardware error...

I notice the CPU temp goes to 66 and cpu DIODE 85-87. when using 1.32500 volts on cpu, idk if because temps, or just because 3.8 is way to high? while i tought that was okay in all ryzen 5 1600 cpu clocks between 3.7 and 3.8 with stock fan.

Still to me a mistery idk if because hot, or just because to try cpu 3.8 needs different voltage settings.

3. But yeah ill keep an Eye in windows to see if i have any malware, which i don't think so, i'm very careful when web-browsing. just wanted to tweak my motherboard to have an optimal settings. this AMd motherboard has plenty of options which people seemed to tweak a lot for 20-25% improve.

4. cryohellinc

cryohellinc Ancient Guru

GPU:
    RX 6750XT/ MAC M1
    Well happy to see you stabilized it.

5. AsiJu

AsiJu Ancient Guru

GPU:
    KFA2 4070Ti EXG.v2
    And if you're having cache or memory stability issues set SOC voltage to 1.1 V or slightly higher (1.1xxx).

Running RAM at 3200 surely needs at least 1.1 V SOC for stability.
    AMD themselves recommend setting SOC to 1.1 V for stability.

Also check CPU and SOC load line calibration and change to stricter LLC value.
    I use maximum LLC for both to completely avoid voltage drop under load, but YMMV.

Monitor temperatures after changing LLC as preventing or decreasing voltage drop will increase temperature.
    Also not recommended to use max. LLC with Auto voltage setting as that may drive voltages to unnecessarily high values, but experiment.

6. Actually problem persist, i don't know if AMD add some lag in general, but.. its like web-browsing in chrome sometimes the text become sluggish, slow.
    Another thing is that there are people that said that, dirty electricity, outlets, and emi,rfi, can be a huge problem, there tons of threads around in Toms-hardware, reddit, nvidia.

Also how can a person measure or test if a Motherboard is not damage or doing well? or doing bad
    I remember that i tested my PSU thermaltake tough power 775 xt with a multimeter and voltages were good.
    I have checked motherboard for capacitors and they look good.

So to me this is like uhmmm a mistery, i need to save money, and in the future whenever i had my independence i guess i will figure it , like adding a good circuit-breaker, adding like an UPS double conversion to clean electricity, like adding proper grounding natural from earth

Like adding a good electricity protector to avoid any damage when electricity goes off. Things like checking the environment of the room where i have the pc, like not having Plasma monitor around, or to many things that cause emi-rfi, like trying to have the best experience in my pc when comes to have a good time playing with friends, or doing some work.

I'm just 26 but sadly here the situation in Venezuela is very annoying i'm like hands tied, and my brain of course very saturated, but yeah hope to sooner or later have a better pc covered with good air-coolings etc,etc

@AsiJu Hey thanks for your comment, but i think my Motherboard does not come with that features of Load Line calibration or Soc voltage, this is an Asrock Ab350 fatality k4 gaming

https://www.asrock.com/mb/AMD/Fatal1ty AB350 Gaming K4/

And another thing is that i'm getting frustration with Facebook delay notifications.. very annoying, probably because i have a ugly internet, but this didn't happen before is like facebook notify me way to late.

7. fry178

fry178 Ancient Guru

GPU:
    Aorus 2080S WB
    Dont think the lag is related to equipment /tv etc in your room.
    My friends bedroom is a mess with large tv, soundsystem, aquarium, pc and large monitor etc and he has no issues running x1700.
    I would see if you can do a clean install of windows and the newest drivers.
    Make sure to remove ANY oc on cpu/ram before, just to be on the save side..