Call of Duty: WW2

Discussion in 'Games, Gaming & Game-demos' started by signex, Mar 26, 2017.

1. volkov956

volkov956 Ancient Guru

GPU:
    RTX 3080 12GB
    I very much avoided many pc games exclusives that also adopted this system as well including crysis for MP anyways any game giving PERKs or Indicators for MP that prevent users from using theyre own eyes or ears to find the enemy i pretty much dont bother with. I love COD 1 and 2 but 2 started getting all these things like kill cams and indicators

2. CK the Greek

CK the Greek Maha Guru

GPU:
    RTX 2060S
    Cod (WW) 2... let's see if leaked news will be actual news...in near future..

Anyone who have played (hundred of hours) Cod2 will be excited.

3. ShadowDuke

ShadowDuke Ancient Guru

GPU:
    XFX Radeon RX 6600
    Simple is that? Why not going to be excited?

4. Reclusive781

Reclusive781 Ancient Guru

GPU:
    RX 7800 XT
    I got 500 hours :banana:

My favorite game when I was a little kid. All the mods, 64 player madness, and rifles only.

Last edited: Mar 27, 2017

5. CK the Greek

CK the Greek Maha Guru

GPU:
    RTX 2060S
    If they really release a title like this..because leaked news are not something that you can take for granted.

6. mbk1969

mbk1969 Ancient Guru

GPU:
    GF RTX 4070
    Yeah, yeah, all cool gurus will sit and watch how mere gurus have fun with new COD.

7. XenthorX

XenthorX Ancient Guru

GPU:
    MSI 4090 Suprim X
    *cough* ME:Andromeda is on Frostbite *cough*

New engine won't make cheap assets and animations looks good ^^....

8. XenthorX

XenthorX Ancient Guru

GPU:
    MSI 4090 Suprim X
    It's Secret Weapon WWII, there's jetpacks, double jump and wall walking don't worry :3

9. KissSh0t

KissSh0t Ancient Guru

GPU:
    ASUS 3060 OC 12GB
    It really is the new benchmark for what not to do with a game franchise xD

Honestly though I am sick of cod because each one feels and looks the same.. every single one.. they change the setting but each one is the same.

I feel if they changed the engine to something actually new they would change the feel of the game, if they do it correctly it would benefit them greatly.

10. XenthorX

XenthorX Ancient Guru

GPU:
    MSI 4090 Suprim X
    I'm biased really, i've never been into CoD, by the time the first CoD came out i was heavily in BF1942 and MoH:AA.
    Even doing some tournament in MoH:AA, good old days with early version of TeamSpeak.

When the first CoD came out i straight didn't like the FPS feeling of the franchise and the Micheal Bay style campaign it already was.
    At least compared to what was on the market by then, i'm too used to BF/MoH, and it's always been the case.
    I bought 2 CoD game: black ops 2, and black ops 3 and haven't even finished the campaign of BO3. :p

Last edited: Mar 28, 2017

11. thatguy91

thatguy91 Guest

They remastered Modern Warfare. What I would like to see is COD 2 and COD 5 remastered, not as individual games but combined. It actually makes sense to have it in one game since a large amount of the assets would be the same. This could literally be a mega DLC addon for the new COD game, since again, they would share a large amount of new assets with it in the sense of the remastered version. I just don't mean multiplayer maps, which is almost a 'given' that they'll do, I mean the whole campaign storylines as well.

There are people disenchanted with the franchise, so bringing back old memories tied to the new game would undoubtedly help sell the new game to these people.

If they do a combined remaster of 2 and 5 combined properly, they could effectively sell it as a whole new game on PC's and the new consoles (Project Scorpio etc in mind maybe!). It would certainly have the playability amount of the purchase cost.

Last edited by a moderator: Mar 28, 2017
  12. Grimbarian

Grimbarian Ancient Guru

GPU:
    RTX 3070 Ti
    If it had a really good story coop I'd definitely get it to play with my wife but I don't do MP beside that.

13. kegastaMmer

kegastaMmer Guest

GPU:
    strix 1070 GTX
    No one saw this coming

This is sarcasmception

14. mindaz3

mindaz3 Master Guru

GPU:
    RX 7900 XTX
    The question is, how are they gonna deal with game being attractive for all 12 year olds with low attention span.

Let's face it, that is their main audience. Every year their game gets negative reviews, but they still sell millions. Infinite warfare was in the top 10 of most selling games of 2016.

15. mbk1969

mbk1969 Ancient Guru

GPU:
    GF RTX 4070
    Who do you think gives them 12 year olds money to buy the COD and then plays the game late at night?

Last edited: Mar 29, 2017

16. signex

signex Ancient Guru

GPU:
    RTX 4070 Super
    Yeeep, i was a huge fan of rifle only too.

Not sure how many hours i had, i used xfire at the time not sure if that app is even alive.
    I probably had near 1k hours, cause i played it like WoW for hours and hours a day lol.

Same goes with COD1+UO, easily over 1k hours into it and the game is actually still alive and kicking today.

17. signex

signex Ancient Guru

GPU:
    RTX 4070 Super
    Reveal trailer is supposedly almost ready and will be shown soon.

I don't believe it myself, reveal trailers of the passed games were all shown in early May.

EDIT: Probably fake, found a video about the new CoD that it might actually be set in Vietnam era...

Last edited: Mar 28, 2017
  18. Incognito5000

Incognito5000 Guest

GPU:
    Radeon R9 290
    I can handle ***** jet packs and double jumping but no wall walking! I hate wall walking...because I can't aim at all while doing it...

19. KissSh0t

KissSh0t Ancient Guru

GPU:
    ASUS 3060 OC 12GB
    What about Zombies that can wall walk?! now that would be a new and challenging situation.

20. busboi

busboi Member

GPU:
    RTX 3090
    I can't wait to pwn you n00bs again in a WWII setting. see you out there.