Call of Duty Warzone...

Discussion in 'Rivatuner Statistics Server (RTSS) Forum' started by Neil79, Jul 28, 2020.

1. Neil79

Neil79 Member

GPU:
    NVIDIA 980/2070
    Has anyone had any luck getting this to work with RTSS? I mean the game loads up just fine, but it always loads up in fullscreen borderless or changes the resolution back down. So as soon as you change it to fullscreen or put your resolution to the correct state, the game crashes out with a DIRECT X DEV error. Turning off RTSS monitoring and the game works perfectly fine :)

Cheers

ps does it on both the 980 and RTX 2070 Super system

2. Andy_K

Andy_K Master Guru

GPU:
    MSI GTX 960 OC
    Turning off monitoring, or turning off OSD?

3. Astyanax

Astyanax Ancient Guru

GPU:
    GTX 1080ti
    activision uses spaghetti code

4. mostafa

mostafa Member

GPU:
    MSI R9 280 @ 3 GB
    Sorry to hijack this thread but I have the same problem only it's a conflict between Discord overlay and Rivatuner and when I turn off the Discord overlay or Rivatuner (close it completely or set the detection level to none) then the game would run fine and also if I started the game with Rivatuner closed then opened it later after Discord overlay has loaded I can have both the overlay and Riva's OSD working just fine but it's a pain in the ass and this method used to work for me in so many different games using Origin and Steam but with WarZone it doesn't matter how much delay I put in "InjectionDelay=" even if it's 120000 the OSD takes longer to show up and depending on how much delay I have set it may not even show up before the game crashes