Call of Duty Modern Warfare

Discussion in 'Games, Gaming & Game-demos' started by Stone Gargoyle, May 30, 2019.

1. Eastcoasthandle

Eastcoasthandle Ancient Guru

GPU:
    Nitro 5700 XT
    I see then, thanks.
    But I just don't understand why it's so hard to get that on PC audio.
    With them going to a type of ray traced audio next gen I wonder what hoops we have to jump through to get that level of audio fidelity on PC?

2. Repo Man

Repo Man Ancient Guru

GPU:
    GTX 970
    While talking audio, I'm using a Sound Blaster Z and couldn't be happier. I use the Logitech G Pro ( stereo version ) headset with it and its just pure bliss. I think every PC gamer should have a sound card installed over mobo integrated sound but that's just me. I've never had a top of the line mobo so don't know what the sound chips on those are like but all the ones I have had have been sh*t when I've tried them. In CoD MW, lets just say when someone drops a cluster strike on you it sounds like the frikkin Ragnarök is upon you... not that I know what that would be like but I reckon that's what it'll sound like.

ramthegamer likes this.
  3. DocStr4ngelove

DocStr4ngelove Master Guru

GPU:
    MSI RTX2080 Super G

You just need to change the EQ of your soundcard/soundchip. If your MB chip has no EQ, then go get a real soundcard.

I'm like you, i love punch in gunshots and explosions. I set my Xonar Essence STX II 7.1 EQ to:
    30hz +8db
    60hz +3db
    2K -4db (this is the pain frequency which gives you ear screeching sounds if too loud)
    8K +3db
    16K +6db