Call of Duty Modern Warfare

Discussion in 'Games, Gaming & Game-demos' started by Stone Gargoyle, May 30, 2019.

1. jmmy23

jmmy23 Master Guru

GPU:
    1080ti
    Finally i run this game. First mission 85-110+ fps. Thats all highest,RTX ON,1440P.

2080 Ti Aorus Xtreme Waterforce and 9900K stock.

Graphic is amazing. No stuttering in cutscenes and gameplay,no fps drops,nothing! I am high lol

2. Radical_53

Radical_53 Ancient Guru

GPU:
    Aorus 1080 TI
    I re-did the shader thing and it seems to be working better now, thanks. Maybe it helps to do this after each update.

Shataan likes this.
  3. DocStrangelove

DocStrangelove Ancient Guru

GPU:
    MSI RTX2080 Super
    Insane! :D

Loved that scene where you started up that pad for the miniplanes and right at that moment a russian comes out of the door in front of you. Then after the plane scene you go full melee on all the air around you. xD

XenthorX and Shataan like this.
  4. mikeysg

mikeysg Ancient Guru

GPU:
    PC VEGA64 Red Devil
    I'm surprised that my trusty old VEGA64 is able to run the game at pretty high setting @ 3440x1440, gameplay is smooth without stutter but cutscenes do have a bit of stutter (more like brief jerkiness) here and there, but in general, pretty good as well. Just started a mission in the middle east after the London shootout.

5. Damien_Azreal

Damien_Azreal Ancient Guru

GPU:
    Gigabyte 1070 Ti
    Really interested in this one for the campaign.
    But, I feel 60 is too much for just a campaign. And I don't really feel like bothering with 100+ gig install.

So, in like 15 years when it's on sale... I'll look into it. ;)

fantaskarsef and TaskMaster like this.
  6. TaskMaster

TaskMaster Maha Guru

GPU:
    Strix 2080TI 11gb
    Campaign is extremely short, but I mean its COD. People mainly buy COD games for the MP. Of course if you are totally not interested in the MP, then yes, it is expensive, but again the MP is where COD games are strongest.

7. Radical_53

Radical_53 Ancient Guru

GPU:
    Aorus 1080 TI
    Campaigns have never been really long, but here at least all you get is quality entertainment.
    Really good stuff so far.

8. XenthorX

XenthorX Ancient Guru

GPU:
    3090 Gaming X Trio
    I had those stutter as well, looking for a fix for this.

x) There's a couple of time i'm not really proud of lol. Died so many time at certain spots.
    Even got literraly stuck at the juggernault boss...! had to *cough* google *cough*

Holy hell, what is this abomination?! Doom Ethernal teaser?

What i had (even happened during beta) was artefacts like this, texture getting corrupted and heavily bright:

[​IMG]

Last edited: Oct 27, 2019
  9. Damien_Azreal

GPU:
    Gigabyte 1070 Ti
    Have never played a CoD game MP, and never will.
    I don't play MP in any game, my interest gaming wise is solely on the campaign, the single player experience.

And from everything I've read, the campaign for this game runs around 5 to 6 hours. Little longer depending on difficulty and such.

It's about quality... not quantity.
    A good game can be be great, and also short. (Titanfall 2) If a game is long, doesn't mean it's good.

10. mbk1969

mbk1969 Ancient Guru

GPU:
    GF RTX 2070 Super
    Quality or not I am not interested in 6 hours of campaign, alas.

fantaskarsef and Dragam1337 like this.

11. Damien_Azreal

GPU:
    Gigabyte 1070 Ti
    It definitely differs from person to person, too each their own.

But, I've played several games that I wished would just end. A game that's a tedious slog of an experience, one that should've ended long before it does.
    And, I've played others that are over very quickly 5 to 7 hours... but were incredibly entertaining, solid and engaging experiences.

I'm glad I bought Titanfall 2 at release, while only a 6 hour campaign, I felt it was more then worth it given how great that campaign was.

eGGroLLiO likes this.
  12. Radical_53

Radical_53 Ancient Guru

GPU:
    Aorus 1080 TI
    I can’t say how often I replayed my favorite missions in the first Modern Warfare, Black Ops, World at War or games like Crysis.

If you play this at one of the higher difficulty settings, maybe even try to catch all the achievements, it can take a while. Took me almost 30 hours to complete the first Black Ops that way.

ramthegamer likes this.
  13. ramthegamer

ramthegamer Ancient Guru

GPU:
    GTX 1070 G1 Gaming
    I am more interested with someone who has same setup as mine, tell me how is this game running on a gtx 970, thx

14. Undying

Undying Ancient Guru

GPU:
    Aorus RX580 XTR 8GB
    Gamegpu benchmark shows 970 at 50fps little below rx470. Its also maxing out 4gb vram cards.

15. Cronik

Cronik Maha Guru

GPU:
    Nvidia GTX 1080
    The hell with user reviews on metacritic with this game. It's mostly people complaining about how the game is propaganda.

16. Shataan

Shataan Maha Guru

GPU:
    EVGA 2080 RTX
    "but here at least all you get is quality entertainment."

I have to add the word.... "finally". FINALLY.... we are getting Quality. This COD Modern Warfare... is what I will be using as a minimum quality standard, from now on. Though I have not yet completed the
    sp campaign... I am thinking at least 2 more missions would have been nice. Hopefully we get some DLC missions eventually. Definately going to replay this using the Realism setting.

17. WhiteLightning

WhiteLightning Don Illuminati Staff Member

GPU:
    GTX1070 iChillx4
    Im just as surprised like most people to see this release of COD having the best graphics for the moment and is also fun to play. even on weak consoles this game looks insane.

18. serbicu

serbicu Ancient Guru

GPU:
    RTX 2080Ti

It really does look great on consoles as well :D

Just a peak at the performance on base PS4 and the pro:

WhiteLightning likes this.
  19. Cronik

Cronik Maha Guru

GPU:
    Nvidia GTX 1080
    Didn't they say they're using a new engine? Looks no better then Battlefield 4. Probably worse.

But anyway, I really suck in multiplayer right now. Even people using controllers are beating me. Maybe I should go back and get good at CoD4 and CoDWaW again. People still play those btw.

I feel kinda embarrassed being this bad. I guess this is what I get for giving Bohemia Interactive for 7 years playing their glorified military shooter.

Last edited: Oct 27, 2019
    Dragam1337 likes this.
  20. GameHaven66

GameHaven66 Member

GPU:
    AMD RX 580 8GB
    Been playing MP so far and i gotta say i am having alot of fun.