Call of Duty Modern Warfare

Discussion in 'Games, Gaming & Game-demos' started by Stone Gargoyle, May 30, 2019.

1. ShadowDuke

ShadowDuke Ancient Guru

GPU:
    MSI Gaming 970
    Doesnt change the fact a lot people still prefer Win7 over the newer Windows. You dont need to understand, i dont either. Im also pretty sure thats the answer hes gonna give as almsot everyone is saying this, who's still using Win7. So lets move on now. ;)

mezball likes this.
  2. LocoDiceGR

LocoDiceGR Ancient Guru

GPU:
    Gigabyte R9 380 4G
    yes but you gonna lose a lot of perfomance.

3. SSJBillClinton

SSJBillClinton Master Guru

GPU:
    2080Ti Zotac AMP!
    You could just play Hardcore when it comes out, but really you wouldn't want to buy a game that hasn't got your interest with the demo- er, """"Beta""""".

I don't want to see CoD become less arcade-y as there's a plethora of realistic shooters out there I could be playing, but I like CoD at its core because I can play red dot hunter/footstep listener, and rush around spraying people down while raining in streaks. Just to get a general idea of where the action is happening in relation to your teammates the minimap helps.

Last edited: Sep 19, 2019
    ramthegamer likes this.
  4. ramthegamer

ramthegamer Ancient Guru

GPU:
    GTX 1070 G1 Gaming
    he s losing performance if still using win 7, that s what i am saying aswell

5. TaskMaster

TaskMaster Maha Guru

GPU:
    Strix 2080TI 11gb
    so when can we play :)? All preloaded and ready to kill!

6. Radical_53

Radical_53 Ancient Guru

GPU:
    Aorus 1080 TI
    If you’re listening to footsteps, you can also hear where the action is.
    I’ve always played hardcore and wouldn’t have missed the minimap.
    The new approach sounds good, still, and I’m very much looking forward to this.

Shataan likes this.
  7. SSJBillClinton

GPU:
    2080Ti Zotac AMP!
    Yeah but, not when the maps are this huge. I think the footsteps have been severely nerfed too, could barely hear anything on PS4, will have to see how it goes with some good headphones.

8. Shataan

Shataan Maha Guru

GPU:
    EVGA 2080 RTX
    Game looks great and runs great at the max settings we are allowed. Sounds all around are awesome. However I prolly won`t be playing much because I like to get used to the control/movement etc before going the mp route. So I`ll wait till I have completed the sp campaign 1st. Default weap for me was Famas I think.

Last edited: Sep 20, 2019
  9. ShadowDuke

ShadowDuke Ancient Guru

GPU:
    MSI Gaming 970
    I could but i wont, cos its a matter of principle. I also knew that some1 would just say "then play hardcore...bla" - and then i have to explain that hardcore is not the same as core with "again added minimap" etc.

Yes, oh my god, youre exactly one of those....sigh...nope, wont say anything...except..; if you want more of the same, again and over again, go play the older same titles and let the rest humans play something with inovation and not a static all of the same gameplay the last decade!

warlord and Shataan like this.
  10. Evileh

Evileh Master Guru

GPU:
    Asus 2080 Duel OC 8
    game is same old cod garbage... Looks like ass, blurry as hell even at 3200x1800.. No ground war until sat, and no rtx features yet.

11. Shataan

Shataan Maha Guru

GPU:
    EVGA 2080 RTX
    Did you turn off the Blur effects of motion etc? As well, the Textures etc only go to High right now. I hope the final has Ultra textures at release.

12. XenthorX

XenthorX Ancient Guru

GPU:
    3090 Gaming X Trio
    I'm really positively surprised by this game. The movement, weapon animation and sounds are incredible.
    Expected to be a bit bored but this game truly bring something fresh to the table regarding first person experience.

Can't believe i'm saying this, but i'm considering buying it lol, jeez.

Regarding the blurring, they play a lot with the depth of field effect to give a highly cinematic/immersive experience, doesn't bother me at all on the contrary.
    When you look around you not everything is sharp all the time in real life, there's a range of focus and that's what they're emulating i assume.

There's also a couple motion blur option to play with in main menu.

Shataan likes this.
  13. Shataan

Shataan Maha Guru

GPU:
    EVGA 2080 RTX
    I wish we could just try the weap loadouts without the grind tbh. Aaaah well. I`ll just have to wait for final release.

14. Carfax

Carfax Ancient Guru

GPU:
    NVidia Titan Xp
    How's the DX12 performance?

15. Shataan

Shataan Maha Guru

GPU:
    EVGA 2080 RTX
    I`m playing using DSR 3414X1440. Render Scale at 110%. Everything maxed vis settings wise. Not sure if mp beta includes hi rez Ultra textures. Most settings just go to High. Looks great. And runs fast. No chugs. I have not experienced any slowdowns. Kills against others are fast. And I as well die quite fast. lol

16. Evileh

Evileh Master Guru

GPU:
    Asus 2080 Duel OC 8
    oh hey look a spam bot

17. gerardfraser

gerardfraser Ancient Guru

GPU:
    R9 290 Crossfire
    Wow your brave speaking about a transgender identified black woman as a spam bot.They will shut down the forums OMG NOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO.

18. TaskMaster

TaskMaster Maha Guru

GPU:
    Strix 2080TI 11gb
    Well this is the first time in a long time that I am actually happy with a COD. Have so much fun with the beta. Looks good and runs good. Very satisfying to get a kill. The cross play feature is great, but I have to say (not brag) that when I am up against console players I am always 9 out of 10 times the MVP.

Watching guys turn who play on console hurts.

XenthorX likes this.
  19. warlord

warlord Ancient Guru

GPU:
    Null
    "PC master race 2020"

ramthegamer likes this.
  20. SSJBillClinton

GPU:
    2080Ti Zotac AMP!
    Wait so, you want the game to remove features that were added in CoD4 onwards, and then have the gall to go on about me not wanting innovation when this is the least innovative CoD in years? Christ.

I don't want the same games, I want the core gameplay that people actually play CoD for (how the shooting feels, fast paced borderline arena shooter) to be built upon.

Why don't -you- play one of the older ones with promod? Since that seems to be exactly what you want based on your complaints.
    Also what's with the holier than thou attitude? We're just discussing a videogame (that you're refusing to play).

Otherwise glad to hear people are enjoying it on PC! Hope it's better than PS4 was!