Call of Duty Modern Warfare officially announced

Discussion in 'Frontpage news' started by Hilbert Hagedoorn, May 31, 2019.

1. Hilbert Hagedoorn

Hilbert Hagedoorn Don Vito Corleone Staff Member

GPU:
    AMD | NVIDIA
    Activision has announced Call of Duty: Modern Warfare (yes indeed, the same name as the original), the latest entry in the first-person shooter series developed by Infinity Ward It will launch worldwi...

Call of Duty Modern Warfare officially announced

2. Fox2232

Fox2232 Guest

GPU:
    6900XT+AW@240Hz
    Visually good, but They still owe me free copy of newest Black OPS which is to come as I bought BO2 based on false advertising they made.
    Not going to buy CoD till they give me one free. (And I do not expect them to give me one completely new for free.)

Does not matter to me, I have more pocket money for Path of Exile which actually deserves support for making game better and better for everyone.

Venix likes this.
  3. Venix

Venix Ancient Guru

GPU:
    Rtx 4070 super
    @Fox2232 Hell yeah for the poe !!! it came to my life after blizzard announced the real life money auction house and i boycotted d3 and never even touched it i just brought into poe BETA never looked back ! and after that i threw maybe about 100 euros for extra stash pages etc (( i never got cosmetics on any game )) .... hehe i will be online on the new season too almost there !

Fox2232 likes this.
  4. nz3777

nz3777 Ancient Guru

GPU:
    Gtx 980 Radeon 5500
    Looks like they are listening to the fan base making a current day Terrorism game not set in the future finally. I will be buying this one for sure it looks pretty good I saw the demo yesterday. Captain Price is back also hell to the yeah!!! :)

Ive been saying this since black ops III give us something we can relate to Iraq,Afghanistan ect not a game we bounce of walls lol. Black ops 1 is still one of my favirot in the series.

5. Fox2232

Fox2232 Guest

GPU:
    6900XT+AW@240Hz
    I am 9 times supporter. One of them is beta and one is Ascendancy T-Shirt level. (Which I love and wear with care on rare occasions.)
    And I Have 2 extra packages for other use. I guess that I am somewhere around $650 since 2012 till today. (I would love to send more their way, but this time around, I do not like those cosmetic things. Well, it is not end of all leagues, 3 more months to other goodies.)
    - - - -
    I did play D3. Friend got it and stopped playing almost immediately, so he did lend me his account. I was done with story in 2 days and went back to PoE never to look back. D3 has so bad design for characters and game mechanics and they are like fossilized remains which really do not change adequately.
    Some of my friends play D3 and they are like: "Paragon high level. Every Season nobody wants you in party unless you play one of few META builds."
    - - - -
    PoE on other hand is about trying your best and failing to achieve greatness with something you cooked over night. For next league I am going to start with:
    Mobility based Cyclone-CwC-Frostbolt-... (With Sire of Shards + 2x Frozen Trail to have 9 projectiles in nova every 0.35s. And I guess that with this I'll be able to release all enemies frozen in time :D )
    Btw. Charged Dash is another fun skill for CwC. You are comfortably in place dealing damage. And as situation gets to be dire, you just release button and you are on other place. Same happens in case you get stunned.

1st character should support 2nd that's likely going to be dual-wielding bleeder boss killer...unless I drop something really fun. (Which always happens.)
    I made multiple variations for this one, but sadly high block rate (With new "Glancing Blows" enabled by jewel) + dodge + iron reflexes does not look viable.
    (That's unless there is some good redesign to lower right part of skill tree as I am playing HC and need survivability.)

And 3rd is going to be Pathfinder poisoner/chaos DoT.
    - - - -
    Btw. I mostly played ranger melee on HC. This time around it will be super fun.

Last edited: Jun 1, 2019
    Venix likes this.
  6. Devin Johnel Goss

Devin Johnel Goss Guest

GPU:
    2080Ti Trio 11GB
    I have played modern warfare 4 for a very long time (years) competitively. Met folks I even still speak to today. I did play it on console though, this time around I would love to play it on PC. Hope they go all out Ray-Tracing and all. If y'all want to look at some now almost ancient vids of me, search DELTAKLIENT on youtube, fun times. Woah 10 years now, i uploaded that video, almost unbelievable.

7. Reddoguk

Reddoguk Ancient Guru

GPU:
    RTX3090 GB GamingOC
    Captain John Price(SAS), call-sign Bravo Six/Bravo One, Prisoner #627, Black Viking, Old Man, 9051210 (serial number) is back with a bang.

GOOD because his char is one of the best in any game series and we need to know more about his back story.

8. Greywolf_Steel

Greywolf_Steel Guest

GPU:
    1060 6gb
    Nope wasnt the first call of duty it was the 4th Call of duty in the franchise and if you put the various exclusive console versions it was actually the 7th call of duty game so now we have Call of duty 4 modern warefare and now we have call of duty modern warefare