Call of Duty: Modern Warfare 2 Remastered

Discussion in 'Games, Gaming & Game-demos' started by Reclusive781, Mar 30, 2020.

1. Reclusive781

Reclusive781 Ancient Guru

GPU:
    RX 7800 XT
  2. DocStr4ngelove

DocStr4ngelove Ancient Guru

GPU:
    MSI 3080TI Ventus3X
    From memory i would say it looks very close to the original, but then i havent played it in years. Not sure if it's worth buying.

3. Amaze

Amaze Ancient Guru

GPU:
    Asus 4070 ti TUF
    I remember skipping this game because they wouldn't give us dedicated servers.

Reclusive781 and jbscotchman like this.
  4. Memorian

Memorian Ancient Guru

GPU:
    RTX 4090
    Where is it ?

Download and play now on PS4, or pre-purchase on other platforms today to play April 30th and get instant access to the free UDT Classic Ghost Bundle in Modern Warfare*.

April 30 for PC, lmao.

Last edited: Mar 31, 2020

5. The Janitor

The Janitor Maha Guru

GPU:
    GTX 3080 Ti
    The first Modern Warfare was a lazy remaster. No FoV option, guns sounds were out of sync and it had less HUD options than the original. They're gonna have to do better than that this time.

Reclusive781 and ramthegamer like this.
  6. Reclusive781

Reclusive781 Ancient Guru

GPU:
    RX 7800 XT
    Yeah they did a terrible port job of the PC version but the graphics,animations, sound, and scripted parts were greatly improved.

I watched some gameplay of MW2 remastered on YT and I was trying hard to hold myself back from watching 'Of their own accord' before I buy the game.

Every video I watched the Hans Zimmer music seems to be missing or maybe it's turned down? Also the radio chatter you hear at the beginning of wolverines is different.

Can't wait for MW3 remastered though. There are so many set-pieces in that game I've always wanted see done with today's graphics since this generation games began.

Last edited: Mar 31, 2020
  7. Amaze

Amaze Ancient Guru

GPU:
    Asus 4070 ti TUF
    Just had a full walkthrough video show up in my recommendations. 3 1/2 hours long lmao.
    Sounds like a wait for deep, deep sale.

8. jbscotchman

jbscotchman Guest

GPU:
    MSI 1660 Ti Ventus
    Yep, thats what killed Call of Duty for me. The last one I owned was the original Black Ops only because I got it for $10 on a black friday sale. I was looking forward to WWII hoping it might go back to it's glory days but those maps were god awful.

Reclusive781 likes this.
  9. DannyD

DannyD Ancient Guru

GPU:
    evga 2060
    I recently played the original using my laptop and tele and played it a while back also, i'm a big fan of this game and to say i'm pumped right now would be an understatement. £20 can't complain.:)

[​IMG]

*Just noticed the game is installing to wrong drive.:D
    **Start over then.:p

10. DannyD

DannyD Ancient Guru

GPU:
    evga 2060
    Enjoying it so far, enemy AI and animations are improved, it uses about 30% of gpu power to hold 60fps @1440p and card doesn't break 44C lol.
    The textures so far seem better but nothing to warrant a massive 6.6gb vram usage, at least not yet in the beginning levels.
    It's the first game i seen where it has a graphics option to 'fill the vram', i'm not joking, wonder if it could fill a 3090's vram.:D

11. DannyD

DannyD Ancient Guru

GPU:
    evga 2060
    They've definitely upped the difficulty, i brought myself down to regular and i'm still being eaten alive.
    I've loads of top games here on the shelf and this is the one i'm most intent on getting through right now.:D
    I first played this not long after getting into pc gaming, it was out a year or so by then. I remember BFbc2 online around then too, that got me hooked and aboard the upgrade train.

12. ramthegamer

ramthegamer Ancient Guru

GPU:
    Zotac Trinity 3080
    There s no destructible environments, this doesn t justify using that much vram on an old engine

13. Horus-Anhur

Horus-Anhur Ancient Guru

GPU:
    RX 6800 XT

Call of Duty: Modern Warfare II launches on October 28

[​IMG]

14. KissSh0t

KissSh0t Ancient Guru

GPU:
    ASUS 3060 OC 12GB
    The game looks amazing............................

big ROBOT bill likes this.
  15. ramthegamer

ramthegamer Ancient Guru

GPU:
    Zotac Trinity 3080
    Lol this guys is kinda funny

16. KissSh0t

KissSh0t Ancient Guru

GPU:
    ASUS 3060 OC 12GB