Call of Duty: Modern Warfare 2 (2022)

Discussion in 'Games, Gaming & Game-demos' started by UnrealGaming, Jan 3, 2022.

1. UnrealGaming

UnrealGaming Ancient Guru

GPU:
    -
    Rumors about the next call of duty game are starting to pop up, describing a Rainbow Six Siege-like game mode and improvements to AI.

2. ebertbiz

ebertbiz Guest

GPU:
    XFX AMD Radeon RX 5
    Comparing modern games such as Call of Duty and Escape from Tarkov to classic shooters such as Doom and Counter-Strike from the 1990s, the immersion and realism have been significantly improved.

3. ramthegamer

ramthegamer Ancient Guru

GPU:
    Zotac Trinity 3080
    Well u have to compare them to older titles, like senna gp2, sonic, mortal kombat ultimate on the sega mega drive, desert strike, man we had amazing era in then90s

4. UnrealGaming

GPU:
    -
    "Call of Duty could move away from an annual release model, as "high-level" Activision Blizzard employees are reportedly calling for the move."

https://twitter.com/IGN/status/1484318832973914112

This could give the devs time to deliver more substantial improvements with each new game. And just have a more polished, better made game. Hopefully...

Last edited: Jan 21, 2022
    signex and CPC_RedDawn like this.

5. UnrealGaming

GPU:
    -
    Jason Schreier on Twitter: "NEW: Activision is committed to releasing at least the next three Call of Duty games on PlayStation even after the Xbox acquisition, according to people familiar with the deal. That's COD2022, COD2023, and Warzone 2 (in 2023). After that, it's hazier https://t.co/OpWE7Tk9KV" / Twitter

Other than regular cod installments, "Warzone 2" is also in development. I'm guessing some sort of a current-gen only title aka finally dropping the ps4/xbone. At least i hope so. Could make the world a lot more lively and less static.

Last edited: Jan 26, 2022
    signex likes this.
  6. CPC_RedDawn

CPC_RedDawn Ancient Guru

GPU:
    PNY RTX4090
    I doubt we will ever see a Warzone 2. The current version will just keep getting updated. When a new game comes out with a newer engine, warzone will get the updates as well new maps and obviously skins and guns. Its a live service game now much like there will never be a Fortnite 2, there is simply no need. Just keep the content pumping and keep racking in the dollar.

7. UnrealGaming

GPU:
    -
    Yeah, I doubt it's actually going to be called Warzone 2. I think they're just saying there is a more substantial warzone project in the works. I just hope it's a proper overhaul for current-gen only.

CPC_RedDawn likes this.
  8. ramthegamer

ramthegamer Ancient Guru

GPU:
    Zotac Trinity 3080
    Is it me, or verdansk is a better map than caldera....ewith more verticality...it just feels like a better map

9. UnrealGaming

GPU:
    -
    I personally liked the first iteration of Verdansk the most. That first few months of warzone is when i enjoyed it the most. Tho, i still preferred the regular mw2019 mp.

XenthorX and ramthegamer like this.
  10. ramthegamer

ramthegamer Ancient Guru

GPU:
    Zotac Trinity 3080
    on another note, i still have this bug where i cannot hear my teammates in warzone, friends no problem, but if i enter plunder trio with random people, i can t hear them, or it shows they don t have mic i don t know...

11. TaskMaster

TaskMaster Ancient Guru

GPU:
    ZOTAC Trinity 4080
    That might be an Etisalat thing. I know they've blocked VOIP in other games before, because I, like you also have the same issue.

12. ramthegamer

ramthegamer Ancient Guru

GPU:
    Zotac Trinity 3080
    Yeah it was when i was in dubai, but now in lebanon it wasn t working, i think i fixed it by lowering the mic threashold to zero, and leave it open mic and restart the game

13. TaskMaster

TaskMaster Ancient Guru

GPU:
    ZOTAC Trinity 4080
    Ah right ok, well glad you sorted it out.

ramthegamer likes this.
  14. ramthegamer

ramthegamer Ancient Guru

GPU:
    Zotac Trinity 3080
    One more question, i was checking out videos with r5 5600x and rx 580 in this game, seems.to me it s not a cpu issues on my end(i7 6700k) not hitting that 100fps all the time, the guy was only able to hit 95 fps with r5 5600x, it s a gpu issue, it was good owning an rx 580 , i think it s time for a newer gpu for this game to manage those 130-140 fps numbers

15. TaskMaster

TaskMaster Ancient Guru

GPU:
    ZOTAC Trinity 4080
    100% bro. I don't know what the prices are like in Lebanon, but it is definitely time to upgrade your GPU.

I don't know if dubizzle cover's Lebanon, but there a few second hand GPU's you can get on there or at least some site equivalent in Lebanon.

You would be disgusted knowing how much I paid for my 3090 in AED, but I had some extra cash at the time, no way would I have spent that much now.

ramthegamer likes this.

16. UnrealGaming

GPU:
    -
  17. Party Poison

Party Poison Ancient Guru

GPU:
    Rtx 4090
    Also current gen only and Warzone " 1 " Skins and bundles will not transfer to Warzone " 2 "

ramthegamer likes this.
  18. Horus-Anhur

Horus-Anhur Ancient Guru

GPU:
    RX 6800 XT
    Source

It seems there won't be a CoD in 2023. So MW2 will have to make do, during 2022-2023.

signex likes this.
  19. Party Poison

Party Poison Ancient Guru

GPU:
    Rtx 4090

Thank God.

signex and ramthegamer like this.
  20. signex

signex Ancient Guru

GPU:
    RTX 2080 Ti
    Really excited for mw2. I'd rather play mw 2019 then Vanguard.