Call of Duty: Infinite Warfare

Discussion in 'Games, Gaming & Game-demos' started by PhazeDelta1, May 1, 2016.

1. wrathloki

wrathloki Ancient Guru

GPU:
    EVGA 3080
    Can you redeem an EU steam CD key in the united states?

2. BangTail

BangTail Guest

GPU:
    EVGA 2080 Ti XC
    Nope. CDKeys.com is not making that clear in one or two of their offers (some have red text saying that it won't work and others don't) but if it shows the European flag, it will not work in NA.

3. wrathloki

wrathloki Ancient Guru

GPU:
    EVGA 3080
    Good to know, thanks. Such a good deal, wish I could get it!

4. BangTail

BangTail Guest

GPU:
    EVGA 2080 Ti XC
    Yah, I hear you, was hoping to get it from there as well but the region locks are being heavily enforced with this game. Kotick gots to get paid in full you know, how many yachts can you waterski behind after all ;)

5. (.)(.)

(.)(.) Banned

GPU:
    GTX 970
    Looks better than Titanfall 2 atleast. Id even say some parts look stunning. But once you get into the running and gunning, it still seems to suffer from that floating debris issue where 99% of things and furniture on the floor lack AO or shadows, making them look strange.

6. DirtyDan

DirtyDan Guest

GPU:
    EVGA GTX 970 FTW 4GB
    I dont think Titanfall 2 had the funding or team that call of duty or battlefield. Call of Duty is Activision's flagship franchise, so a huge ****ing ton of their money goes into those releases

7. signex

signex Ancient Guru

GPU:
    RTX 2080 Ti
    Well, after a couple TDM's and Dominations i can say that i don't like it at all, it's so much worse then BO3 imo.

I didn't pay too much for it so not a big loss in any way.

I'll try again tomorrow and see if my mind changes, else i'm uninstalling.

Maybe i played waay too much BF1 but i doubt that's it lol.

8. Party Poison

Party Poison Ancient Guru

GPU:
    Rtx 4090
    I played the remaster and it's good, like really bloody good. The nostalgia is immense.

BUT

Infinite warfare mp is also shockingly good. It's unbelievably overwhelming at first.
    So much to unlock and go through its unreal.

But hot damn the movement and gunplay are good.

9. bagman

bagman Guest

GPU:
    Gigabyte GTX 1060
    MW Remastered

Hi there

I have the Legacy Edition on PC.
    Read that to play MW Remastered you have to use "game disc" from Infinite Warfare.
    There are 6 discs in the PC edition none of which have "game disc" written on them.
    Which disc do you use to play MW Remastered ?

Appreciate your help

cheers

Update: I just read that the code used to install Infinite Warefare is also used to download MW Remastered. So my question is where do I download from ?
    Steam I assume but where inside Steam ?
    Looked in the store but nothing

Last edited: Nov 4, 2016
  10. fragba1t

fragba1t Guest

GPU:
    GTX Strix 1060 6GB
    Just because of the dev, they aren't very PC friendly it seems.

Edit: I'm a pleb.

Last edited: Nov 4, 2016

11. (.)(.)

(.)(.) Banned

GPU:
    GTX 970
  12. fragba1t

fragba1t Guest

GPU:
    GTX Strix 1060 6GB

That's what I get for looking it up at 5am :D

13. Stormyandcold

Stormyandcold Ancient Guru

GPU:
    RTX3080ti Founders
    I went for Deluxe and for me it was a big mistake. MWR single-player is fine, I played it back in the day and it still works, just looks better. However, I never played MW online back in the day and I've just discovered I really hate it. For me, IW MP is much better, but, even then despite the overall graphics being better, I still prefer BO3. IW MP is very fast, might be too quick for some. I managed to get 1st on my 4th game, YMMV.

I really wish IW had better character model designs, for me it's very bland and boring. Map design is good, better than expected (especially after all the negativity online) and sound is good. The MP interface is quite boring, though, about par with AW.

I've refunded and I actually just want IW on it's own now. If you prefer old-school MW MP, then, you might get more out of it. I'm a sci-fi guy really. YMMV.

14. (.)(.)

(.)(.) Banned

GPU:
    GTX 970
    IW...Infinite Warfare...Infinity Ward... so confusing at times.

15. ramthegamer

ramthegamer Ancient Guru

GPU:
    Zotac Trinity 3080
    it's super silly to me that someone can say COD gunplay is good, there is no recoil whatsoever, weapons feel like water guns, no weight, i can't believe someone can say gunplay is good when there are much much better games out there that give value to the shooting mechanics AkA: Doom, Wolfenstein TNO, BF1,BF4.

16. wrathloki

wrathloki Ancient Guru

GPU:
    EVGA 3080
    There is totally recoil on the guns. I have no idea what you're talking about. What do you mean there's no weight? It's a game, how could you possibly feel the weight of the guns? If you like the kind of game that you run for 3 minutes to get to the action then get sniped and repeat then play battlefield, nobody is stopping you. Some of us like the fast paced shooting of CoD though.

17. (.)(.)

(.)(.) Banned

GPU:
    GTX 970
    Id say the same for all the games you just listed personally.

The only game for me that ever felt remotely like it had weight and recoil would be Killzone 2. Ive still yet to play a game that intense.

18. KissSh0t

KissSh0t Ancient Guru

GPU:
    ASUS 3060 OC 12GB
    At the time Bad Company 2 gunplay felt really good... up until the network replacement at least.

19. ramthegamer

ramthegamer Ancient Guru

GPU:
    Zotac Trinity 3080
    there is no weight to the character movement, i should have said that aswell, plus shooting mechanics are fully mainstreamed there is no learning curve whatsoever making the weapons feel like water guns personally since playing the games i mentioned i cannot go back to COD shooting mechanics.

20. ramthegamer

ramthegamer Ancient Guru

GPU:
    Zotac Trinity 3080
    man you always have to indulge yourself in the discussion, even if you are not concerned and your comments just like this one are just trolls, just look at what you said about the games i mentioned.....