Call of Duty Black Ops: Cold War

Discussion in 'Games, Gaming & Game-demos' started by KissSh0t, Aug 20, 2020.

1. KissSh0t

KissSh0t Ancient Guru

GPU:
    ASUS RX 470 Strix
  2. nz3777

nz3777 Ancient Guru

GPU:
    Gtx 980 Strix
    This is a Great idea ive been saying it for years now we needed cold war era cod game! A little dissapointed no gameplay footage in the video but not your fault obviously.

They can do alot of cool stuff for multiplayer as far as planes go Mig 21s,f4 Phantoms, its the good ol Usa vs Russia showdown everyone always wanted to see. Also stick with Nazi zombies thats become one of my Favirot game modes of all time.

3. Damien_Azreal

Damien_Azreal Ancient Guru

GPU:
    Gigabyte 1070 Ti
    Thankfully, it looks like TreyArch ditched the MP only focus they had with Black Ops 4.
    Hopefully bringing back a solid single player experience like they delivered with the first Black Ops.

nz3777 likes this.
  4. nz3777

nz3777 Ancient Guru

GPU:
    Gtx 980 Strix
    1st Black ops!!! I still play it to this very day! :) its what a game schould be. Part III was also pretty damm good I must admit!

5. DocStr4ngelove

DocStr4ngelove Master Guru

GPU:
    MSI RTX2080 Super G
    Gotta say this trailer gave me a chillin down my spine. Been googling for this spy and found the whole interview.

I wonder if the events in the US have something to do with this stuff. It fits the narritive of this guy imo.

6. ramthegamer

ramthegamer Ancient Guru

GPU:
    GTX 1070 G1 Gaming
    I agree can t wait for a mission in those lumbering slumps of rain and mud infiltrating a vietnam camp...it s gonna be good

7. coc

coc Master Guru

GPU:
    1070GTX
    money\budget was never an issue in their case. bring better writers, make the SP campaign a bit more lengthy.. and we got
    a crazy good shooter here. every one of them that came out after COD4 was declining.. i didn't even bother playing the last two games.
    hope someone listens to us grumpy old-school players here. probably not.

8. GarrettL

GarrettL Member Guru

GPU:
    Asus Strix 2070S
    I thought the SP in the last release was well done. A little short, yes, but it was fun. I hadn’t played a CoD title in years.

XenthorX likes this.
  9. coc

coc Master Guru

GPU:
    1070GTX
    yeah.. i feel like COD4 was their best work in the campaign territory. since than.. its meh.

10. ramthegamer

ramthegamer Ancient Guru

GPU:
    GTX 1070 G1 Gaming
    U should play the mw one

GarrettL likes this.

11. Netherwind

Netherwind Ancient Guru

GPU:
    MSI 3080 Gaming X
  12. Party Poison

Party Poison Maha Guru

GPU:
    Rtx 2080Ti
    The iconic Black Ops series is back with Call of Duty®: Black Ops Cold War - the direct sequel to the original and fan-favorite Call of Duty®: Black Ops.

Black Ops Cold War will drop fans into the depths of the Cold War’s volatile geopolitical battle of the early 1980s. Nothing is ever as it seems in a gripping single-player Campaign, where players will come face-to-face with historical figures and hard truths, as they battle around the globe through iconic locales like East Berlin, Vietnam, Turkey, Soviet KGB headquarters and more.

As elite operatives, you will follow the trail of a shadowy figure named Perseus who is on a mission to destabilize the global balance of power and change the course of history. Descend into the dark center of this global conspiracy alongside iconic characters Woods, Mason and Hudson and a new cast of operatives attempting to stop a plot decades in the making.

Beyond the Campaign, players will bring a Cold War arsenal of weapons and equipment into the next generation of Multiplayer and Zombies experiences.

Ultimate Edition
    The Ultimate Edition is packed full of content and delivers the best value for fans. Contents include:

Call of Duty®: Black Ops Cold War game

Note: console versions include current-gen version and next-gen version when it launches

Land, Sea and Air Pack

• 3 Operator Skins
    • 3 Vehicle Skins
    • 3 Weapon Blueprints
    Battle Pass Bundle (1 Season Battle Pass + 20 Tier Skips)***

Confrontation Weapons Pack

Pre-order and receive:

• Early access to the Open Beta*
    • Iconic Operator Frank Woods and an assault rifle Weapon Blueprint for immediate use in Call of Duty®: Modern Warfare® and Call of Duty®: Warzone™**
    • 10 Tier Skips for immediate use in Call of Duty®: Modern Warfare® and Call of Duty®: Warzone™**

itpro likes this.
  13. Party Poison

Party Poison Maha Guru

GPU:
    Rtx 2080Ti
    Roll on 6:30 20200826_143318.png 20200826_143124.jpg 20200826_143054.jpg 20200826_143053.jpg 20200826_143050.jpg

Last edited: Aug 26, 2020
    itpro likes this.
  14. Party Poison

Party Poison Maha Guru

GPU:
    Rtx 2080Ti
    Apologies for duplicate images, I'm on mobile and that is a crap show. Will exit when on pc

15. CPC_RedDawn

CPC_RedDawn Ancient Guru

GPU:
    Zotac GTX1080Ti AMP
    Give me a good solid single player 8-10 hour campaign and I will be happy. I'll leave the rage inducing battle royale to the 12 year olds.

16. CPC_RedDawn

CPC_RedDawn Ancient Guru

GPU:
    Zotac GTX1080Ti AMP
  17. ramthegamer

ramthegamer Ancient Guru

GPU:
    GTX 1070 G1 Gaming
  18. itpro

itpro Master Guru

GPU:
    Radeon Technologies
    • Ultimate Edition
    Includes Call of Duty®: Black Ops Cold War game (current-gen version and next-gen version when it launches) and Confrontation Weapons Pack. Pre-order and receive early access to the Open Beta and additional MW and WZ content.

This is very important. It's even more worth to own this game in console. You get two versions because it includes cross-gen bundle. They are lying on the internet that you must buy this game twice on consoles. Damned haters and plebeians.

19. GarrettL

GarrettL Member Guru

GPU:
    Asus Strix 2070S
  20. Party Poison

Party Poison Maha Guru

GPU:
    Rtx 2080Ti

Xbox still has to buy twice if they buy the physical edition. Ps4 can go next gen with physical for free.

The idea of having to re buy it because its a new iteration of the console you own is so shitty.

Its not like I have to re buy my games when I get a 3090.

itpro likes this.