1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

Call Of Duty 7

Discussion in 'Games, Gaming & Game-demos' started by Year, Feb 27, 2010.

1. ThatDelirium

ThatDelirium Master Guru

GPU:
    Radeon HD5850 1GB
    Yes, except even if you aim right there's no guarantee it will hit, you may get visual confirmation it did yet no damage, sometimes the bullet you fire gets lost because of some packet getting lost on the way or something (I am not good at this whole network thing).

It isn't just about him not leading a target properly.

2. Year

Year Ancient Guru

GPU:
    EVGA GTX 690
    i understand, anyway it sucks that the game is acting up on some rigs and giving all sorts of headaches.

it's unfortunate because here it runs butter smooth maxed out with 32xAA (forced) :nerd:

here's a clip

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=KOYuQDmQPBA

3. Stone Gargoyle

Stone Gargoyle Ancient Guru

GPU:
    GTX 1060 G1
    How the bloody hell you managed that Year? I can't get my game to run even partially close to being playable. Never mind smoothy. :(

4. eclap

eclap Banned

GPU:
    Palit GR 1080 2000/11000
    nice, looks like it's running beautifully for you mate!

5. eclap

eclap Banned

GPU:
    Palit GR 1080 2000/11000
    I haven't really read through all the comments here, but have you guys tried using a "pirated" .exe? cos sometimes the game protections bog games down a fair bit. I remember having to use a nocd exe for one of the older PES games because with the original .exe file it was stuttering for the first 15 seconds... with the nocd exe it was 100% smooth.

6. Stone Gargoyle

GPU:
    GTX 1060 G1
  7. maddy2012

maddy2012 Master Guru

GPU:
    GTX 980 Ti
    Exactly, i could fill a bath tub with the amount of blood pours out of the guy but still no hit.

8. Stone Gargoyle

GPU:
    GTX 1060 G1
  9. Year

Year Ancient Guru

GPU:
    EVGA GTX 690
    my pc's through the years has always performed well with most games even the buggy or problematic ones for some reason without tweaks, even Stalker i finished the game without patching and had no bsod/crashes/etc. unlike many people, or Metro2033 with dx11, 4xAA and physx running like a champ when other people had lag from hell and so on.

i can't explain why as there's no secret involved, i just install drivers normally and never o/c or tweak any of my hardware except the available options (eg. nvidia cp, Os services), in Bios i disable the useless stuff that i do not need, that's all. :)

indeed it does. :) i'm not the only one though.

Last edited: Nov 10, 2010
  10. eclap

eclap Banned

GPU:
    Palit GR 1080 2000/11000
    yeah, I never usually get any issues with games. there's been maybe up to 5 games in the last decade that under performed or just refused to work properly on my rigs. I keep things really simple on my pc though, my os install is always pretty clean and as soon as I start getting problems, I re-install the whole os (i usually re-install windows 2x a year due to upgrades anyway).

EDIT: I'm sure I could just buy the game and I'd be getting 60fps solid with vsync on... I guess I'm just lucky like this :)

11. charliehamster

charliehamster Maha Guru

GPU:
    PNY GTX-1070
    WTF! is the point of being able to unlock things like emblems and Clan Tags in Combat Training,if the game won`t let you use them ? The only thing i have noticed is that the only emblem you can use in CT is your rank insignia.

12. Johnny316

Johnny316 Member Guru

GPU:
    Asus GTX560Ti DCII
    Well ive just officially started the game finally, and I was mission 2 where you have to protect this guy.

So I go ahead killing and lobbing grenades at these arseholes, and they keep coming and coming. It was like 20mins later I was like wtf is wrong with this. By that time there was masses and masses of dead bodies scattered around me.

I looked up the mission 2 guide on youtube only 2 find out that the bastard had got stuck, so I was running around in a loop lol.

Was fun killing them thou. :p

13. Mr.Bigtime

Mr.Bigtime Ancient Guru

GPU:
    ASUS 1080TI
    i want to play this game FFS :...(

14. nhlkoho

nhlkoho Ancient Guru

GPU:
    RTX 2080ti FE

From what I hear, Combat Training is just that.....training to play online with real people. I have not tried it myself yet but I may tonight.

15. Johnny316

Johnny316 Member Guru

GPU:
    Asus GTX560Ti DCII
    Sorry to hear that ur having issue's with the game still, but don't you worry we have BC BC2 vietnam heading our way. :p

16. eclap

eclap Banned

GPU:
    Palit GR 1080 2000/11000
    not trying to sound mean Bigtime, but you seem to have quite a lot of issues with your games??

17. __hollywood|meo

__hollywood|meo Ancient Guru

GPU:
    MSI 970 @1.55ghz
    dunno if theres anything out, but i really wouldnt try it; you could get vac banned

18. Radical_53

Radical_53 Ancient Guru

GPU:
    Aorus 1080 TI
    Doesn't that happen automatically if you have a large number of games, very early, and try to play with "fresh" hardware?
    From what I've seen during the past year the quality of games at the time of release went down dramatically.

19. Black_ice_Spain

Black_ice_Spain Ancient Guru

GPU:
    970GTX
    i still dont see what its better on cod7-6-5 than cod4. I think even same graphics o_O.

Except 6 and 5 campaign took more cpu than 4's.

20. d_paluch01

d_paluch01 Master Guru

GPU:
    I can't connect to a game in MP...

I can get into main menu, then look at my player card/operations stuff, but if I try to join a game, or browse servers, nothing comes up. Can't refresh or anything, then all of a sudden it says that the game cannot find a network, blah blah blah.

Anyone else having this issue?