1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

Call me paranoid but...

Discussion in 'The Guru's Pub' started by Nomadspy, Jul 28, 2012.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. tweakpower

tweakpower Banned

GPU:
    MSI HD 6770
    Night shift m8 ;), it sucks, but when it is heat, it is very nice to work at night ;).

Anyways, i had to mention that, because, i don't know for you, but there is a people who glue themself on one mistake you make, and then base all their arguments against on that, that's why i had to mention that, in order to prevent the same. Sorry.

2. nOv1c3

nOv1c3 Maha Guru

GPU:
    2X VisionTek HD 4850
    Its all your Fault!!! Now go sit in the corner for a time out :banana:

How can you not like the Bulgarian accent , The Girl i know from Sofia was named Irena . She had college degree and knew 7 languages

The Bulgarian language is beautiful but when she spoke in English and with her accent . It just got me all aroused :D

3. JohnMaclane

JohnMaclane Ancient Guru

GPU:
    8800GTS 640mb
    http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Tito–Stalin_split

So that didn't happen. The reason why I am using Wikipedia is because I cant exactly haul my books and documentary sets onto this forum, I've mentioned one of the best documentaries but I could also mention some books if you like.

Also I will share a little fact with you. Wikipedia has public contributers, however you can check what you are reading with those little numbers you find in the text... those numbers are called references and if you follow those little numbers down to the bottom of the page you are given a concrete source. If you realise the events described by me and wiki are all FULLY referenced i.e fact unlike your conjecture.

Mention one soviet product which survived capitalism? like zero man because they had jack and ****. The result of centrally planned economies, 5 year plans and rampant corruption meant that western products wiped the floor clean of soviet stuffs. A system so failed that even the Chinese realised in the 70s and opened their economy to surpass the soviets.

Well its a problem many fellow countrymen had before, the logic that small countries need to be subject to a strong power IS slave mentality. We are discussing history and history is set in time. The soviet union did the things I have mentioned and did nothing of the nice things you say.

You forgot about the Italians but I digress, the UK system covers operations abroad and there is a wide list of operations the NHS will refund in full. The problem with British hospitals and any public hospitals is the waiting lists, the NHS offers the alternative of being able to skip if you do abroad in NHS certified hospitals. My government is starting to offer the same service in an effort to reduce waiting lists. If you want I can try scan my dentist appointments and prove how they were free.

What you are posting is opinionated bull****, your 'facts' wouldn't last two seconds in any forum.

If you want to base the truths over age then go ahead, but please list any degrees or certification so that I can judge your intelligence then because your search for the truth has been very shallow... almost too shallow.

What was the war all about then?

4. morbias

morbias Don TazeMeBro Staff Member

GPU:
    -
    I thought I'd give this thread a chance...

quelle surprise, we're done here

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.